or Connect

Posts by Yaniris

Quote: Originally Posted by alegna That is VERY early to be giving that many bottles. And the fact you say he won't nurse at night is already some nipple preference showing up. -Angela Angela, I wasn't specific on how many bottles I give him during the night time. He does most of his feedings at night because during the day he sleeps and this may be one of the reason he gets very fussy and won't latch at night. My husband and I take turns and...
My baby is 3 weeks and he has been very fussy at night time and wont latch. I have to pump a few bottles during the day to have it ready for the night time.
I have Purely Yours double electric pump. Is excellent! It cost me $149. It was one of the cheapest and one of the best pump I was able to find. I have a 3 weeks old and since he was born he takes the breast and bottle. During the day I breastfeed. I also pump during the day to collect a few bottles for the night time. For some reason he fuss and won't latch at night time. My husband also helps with feeding so is very convenience to pump. I also take a bottle with me if I...
I have a bottle warmer and is great to warm the breastmilk. I leave it for about a min or 2 and is perfect. I don't put too much water and it works fast. Is very convenient.
I never heard of taking probiotics. I tested positive for GBS a week ago and I'm 37 weeks pregnant. If I start taking this supplement would it help me with GBS? What exactly does probiotics does? I'm afraid that if I don't get on time to the hospital to have two doses of antibiotic my baby can be infected. Please advise.
I'm 37 weeks and can't wait to meet my baby. I'm hoping this week or next. I have everything ready, crib, car seat, hospital bag, ect. I'm all ready!
Lol! This thread made me laugh. I feel the same way. My husband is obssesed playing World Warcraft and I just sit in the bed and look at him playing inside the closet. Yea, that's right inside the closet. I told him to move his stupid computer inside the closet so the light won't bother me when I want to sleep. He would be in the hot closet for hours. I would tell him to come and rub my belly or come and feel the baby moving and he doesn't even listen. I should never get...
Quote: Originally Posted by JustVanessa Your mucus plug can be tinged with blood and not be "bloody show". Does it have the consistancy of a booger? When I lost my mucus plug with ds it looked like a giant brownish booger. You can loose your plug and not go into labor right away.....but it means its coming! Congrats mama! When I first wiped it was like a pink booger so I kept wiping with the paper toilet to see if more came out and it did but...
Since the last two weeks I have noticed, what I think is mucus plug. It has been light brownish and sometimes yellowish,just a little bit at a time when I wipe. Yesterday it was pink and it had a streak of blood, which I'm guessing is the bloody show. The night before I had sex so I don't know if it was caused by that. If it was, is the first time it happens. I'm 37 weeks and I'm really ready to have this baby. I'm 2 centimeter and %50 effaced. Can this be a sign? Has...
Quote: Originally Posted by mandalin24kd Me too! I don't know about those people that can sleep in undies, bra and pj's! That would make me CRAZY! I like nudie time much better! I sleep with all that. ummm maybe I should try sleeping naked and let my private part get some air after wearing panty liners all day. Good idea. I will try that tonight.