or Connect

Posts by Theia

It's great that the trainer is willing to work with you, the dog and your kids together.  I'm sure it's a bit chaotic, but it is also a great way that she can see the dynamics and the kids can also learn from her as well.  Good luck!  Keep us posted.
  You will prevail!
INSANE!   Jeebus!  Still praying for a good outcome in the morning. :goodvibes
  You will get through this.  Will pray for you between now and court.
We live in a small 2br apartment, and while it does take up some space, we have the panels arrranged so that its about 5ft long and 3ft at it's widest point.  It folds down flat and is easy to put up or take down.  I was pleasantly surprised when I brought it home and it set up so easy.  With the panels as they are, it's easy to fit it into a reasonable amount of space that fits your area.  Like a 4ft by 4ft square would be too much, but the half octagon shape works...
I have a 1yo schnauzer and a 3yoDD.  I have a crate that the dog uses at night that is in our bedroom.  But during the day if I can't fully supervise or if I feel the dog and DD need a break from each other, I put the dog in a playpen.  It's 3ft tall, which is good cuz DD can't lean over into it.  The playpen is in the living area of our apartment so the dog is able to see and hear what is going on but still be protected from a toddler who doesn't fully understand doggy...
  I am so sorry.  I had to put a beloved fur baby down 2yrs ago because of seizures.  I'll send healing prayers to you and your family during this time of loss. 
Good lord!  Just when you get a break and some justice.  I can't see how any sane person would see "wanting to see your children for Christmas" as an emergent situation.  An emergency would be some sort of very urgent, unsafe condition.  It is not, I want to see my children here at my house under my terms when there is an ongoing court case.  He could drive up to see them if he "really" wanted to.  I'll pray that sane new judge is on the bench tomorrow and throws this ex...
I thought most puppy foods were higher in fat and protein than an all stages food or other adult types of foods?  I'm guessing that the person you spoke with about puppy food was just going on the conventional belief that puppies need puppy food.  And my personal belief is that if we know certain food stuffs are likely to create allergies, then why take the chance of creating the allergy in the first place?  How many dogs/pets live with untreated allergies because the...