or Connect

Posts by BunnySlippers

I have experienced both methods for end of life with pets- I prefer the natural way. Euthenasia felt wrong, and the choice still does not sit well with me, but I can't take it back. The ones that went naturally, well it felt right and still does. They went on their own terms, not mine. I would rather experience the process of death than be euthanized personally.   Enjoy Kenai while you have him- evaluate each moment as it comes and don't rush into anything you...
Try uping your protein and iron to see if that helps, if not look into it. Also don't forget to have some downtime, it is important for growth, detox, and healing.  
I am a Canadian mama taking a post-grad management course 2011/12 :)   My profs have all been wonderful about children in class. One did eventually tell my daughter to come back when she was older- but it was after another student had written a complaint about her (the teacher) and she thought it was me (I have NO idea why she would think it was me!). Not very professional on her part imo. I still brouhgt my dd to school on an as-needed basis. She is a good kid and...
Put a cat door with a plastic swinging flap on your closet door to contain the smell somewhat, and move your clothes to anywhere but there.   Empty out the small storage closet you mentioned earlier, put that stuff in your bedroom closet and put the litter boxes in there (why do you have three boxes?).   Put the boxes on the stairs?    Put the boxes downstairs, but gated off with something only the cats can fit through, or have a perch to help them jump over...
Phew, thanks for validating that this behaviour is not ok.   I know who the dean is, and our program liason. I will share my concerns with them. I will also see if any of the other students wish to speak up a bit louder.
 I am in a program that is currently women dominated with the exception of 2 males. Quite a few of these women appear to be middle-aged, single, low-income  not the most self-confident kind (easy prey is what Im trying to say).   We have a male prof, who I personally think is one of those oily sleezy kind of peeps. He looks it, he jokes it, he talks it, he walks it. I am not the only student who feels this way about him.   From the beginning he has been leaning...
I do think it is possible to learn anything. Its is just matter of getting it into your brain in a way that you can wrap your head around it.    I read that math comes easier to men becasue of how the brain is wired, but it is possible (obviously) for a woman to learn math. Its just a matter of coming to the point of understanding.   Math was REALLY hard for me. I take courses, drop it for a bit, come back. Do study on my own, leave it for a bit. Come back to...
Ya that is creepy. He needs to wait until its empty to clean.   Check the policy on what is aceptable.
You probably have thrush in your nipples.   Try soaking your nips in a bit of white vinegar and warm water a few times a day. The pain will get slightly worse, then get better. Don't use moisturizers like lansinoh if you do have thrush. It will makes it so much worse.   Reading your posts make sme cringe in rememberance. It hurts, alot. The pain is not normal.
I find my best cleaning times are in the morning before breakfast, and when I get in the door in the evening. I do a crazy fast clean, I don't hum or haw, or take my time, I just start rushing around like a mad-woman, then I get to eat. I seem to be motivated by food.