or Connect

Posts by Purple*Lotus

Isn't there an insurance risk?  In case someone is injured on your property?  Or is that just for swimming pools?
My BiPap machine Bottle of hand lotion water bottle Bottle of sprite
It will depend on the food pantry.  When I managed the DV shelter I was required to toss all of the expired food.  Yes, it caused me hours and hours of extra work to go through every single can and box to check the dates on them.  So I would make sure it was okay before donating it.
She probably wants one because she sees you on your laptop.  Both are plastic, so I don't see the issue.
This is how my family does it, as well.  :)  
I am sorry if someone has already asked this, but have you talked to your priest?  Your church might have counseling available or be able to suggest places to go for the help.  Also, you can call a therapist's office and ask if they have anyone doing pro bono work.  If you live near a college or University often the students need to do their training and will see patients for free.
I am curious...  did you ever hear back from her?
I can't decide if people just keep overlooking my posts or if I am just really unpopular.  LOL  I have attempted to join in for a few months now.  Ironically, I used to host this thread.
Hello everyone.  I am re-joining this thread.  I am single, no children and wanting to get out of debt so that I can save more.   Pre-Step 1: Get current on your debts and do a budget 0.1 No new borrowing. 0.2 Talk with spouse and get him/her on the same page as you concerning finances. N/A 0.3 Do a written budget  0.4 Temporarily stop all retirement contributions 0.5 Get current on all the basics (Shelter, Food, Utilities, Basic clothing) 0.6 Amputate...
I think that your friends should not ask you to do so many things that cost money when they know your DH is not working.  I don't know, is it just me who thinks this way?  I have a friend who I know money is super tight for, so I make a point to only ask her to do things that are free.  I think to continue to ask her to do paid activities would be rude of me.    When I first got divorced money was super tight and I had to turn down all social offers, so I know how it...