or Connect

Posts by Purple*Lotus

The secretary e-mailed me back. She is going to forward my e-mail to the Pastor but I am not expecting to hear anything back. I got two offers to go to new churches. One is the Catholic church my MIL goes to, so that isn't going to work out. And the other is to a Pentacostal *SP?* church my coworker attends.
Quote: Originally Posted by journeymom That must have been particularly frustrating, Bunnyflakes, to come here needing a little support and find the place had gone nuts with this Swedish Chef craziness! Your thread is back to normal today. Yeah I know, my church totally ruined April's Fool's Day for me Quote: Originally Posted by tinuviel_k I read your blog. Good for you for severing ties with a place/people who...
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie wow! BF, you grew up withoout the muppets??? be strong, mama. we're here for you Yeah, does that mean I can't be in the cult?
Quote: Originally Posted by abimommy Most the bannings I did are butchered quotes Some are a little more obvious than others. I can't figure out where mine came from
Quote: Originally Posted by abimommy Sorry we went to the hardware store, I am catching up now Now that you are back, I find my banned title confusing!
Wikipedia is wrong, it was not Flavour Aid, it was Drink Aid. This is going to bother me. Forever. I wont sleep tonight now.
And I had the nerve to call myself obsessed!
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie actually, i just googled it. according to wikipedia, it was grape flavoured http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones Get out of town, I never looked on Wikipedia! I am out of the club now
Quote: Originally Posted by pinksprklybarefoot Think pink sparkly toenail polish, not pink sparkly foot fungus Well you really should be more clear Looks like you've been banned!!
OKay, I blogged about it and I shall speak no more about it! I asked my Dad if I could burn something the next time he has a fire in the backyard. He agreed. I am planning on burning my wedding pictures- which thrills Dad. Mom will probably have a fit. But they are all backed up to CD. So it's not like she can't go to EvilMart and make copies. I just want to get rid of all of his negative energy.