or Connect

Posts by perspective

Quote: Originally Posted by MamatoPeach She doesn't regret it, they just feel it was something that has to be done. I never understood this reasoning. Upwards of 80% of the worlds men are intact, so obviously it is not something that HAS to be done.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fyrestorm That's what I am saying...they blame the woman when it could totally be the fault of a circumcised penis. But it's not even mentioned. I think if more woman (and men) knew and understood where the dryness and pain was coming from...if the media and medical profession were honest about it, many fewer boys would have to suffer and many future couples would avoid needless suffering as well. Well not...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fyrestorm http://abcnews.go.com/2020 Yes, many many things can cause pain during intercourse...but nowhere (and I went through all the links) is male circumcsision even mentioned. It is always the woman's problem...Urrrg! heh, whats interesting is you get annoyed at that, because its basically putting the blame on the woman. While I get annoyed at that because by not saying that it could be the mans fault, they...
Its horrible that this boy had to go through years of trials to protect himself from circumcision. He spent years being afraid of that, and his father. Boys should have the same right the girls already have, to have their bodies protected, to feel safe in their own homes. Poor boy... at least he is protected now.
Quote: Originally Posted by mom2allofthem Wow, thanks for that advice. Somebody had me totally freaked out saying I needed to prevent adhesions since her son keeps having problems with them and they had to keep releasing them. That's why I was trying to prevent them. It looks like the gland part that is all red and not healing when I pull the skin back. The first time I did it, there was all kinds of yellow crud (again, for lack of a better term, I'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by Yulia_R Hi Gillian, If these two boys are from CO and if their mothers don't mind, I'd be happy to meet with them and explain them VERY straight forward why I would prefer an intact man on a heart beat. I think that in the end all young guys worry about is hot girls' opinion about the matter and I'll be happy to help with this one . heh, sorry but that sounds sketchy on so many levels. "Hey there is this woman online...
Quote: Originally Posted by ledzepplon Anyone have any advice? I'm in CA and supposedly only 50% of boys here are circed, so I took for granted that I wouldn't run into something like this. Actually in California only about 30% of boys are circed.
wow, I just looked at my in box, and found this. Does anything know the status of all this? Do these guys still need some advice, or are they set?
Quote: Originally Posted by joanq Oh, sorry. I don't mind posting it. The hospital is: University of Washington Medical Center (in Seattle, WA). I just looked through my stuff and for some reason misplaced the circumcision info. I will ask for a copy at my next appointment. I may have had to sign and return it...can't remember! Yeah, is there anyway you can scan a copy of it, and put it up on photobucket or something? It sounds like...
Quote: Originally Posted by Minarai That was just plain sadistic, keeping a severed part of her son's body to use as a weapon against him. Really, I think she made that comment in an attempt to release her own concern about if she made the right choice or not. And who would ever make a comment like that unless they thought they made the wrong choice? If I had been cut in that way, and my parents kept it, actually I almost wish they did,...