or Connect

Posts by MamaDub

My daughter had this as well and we skipped the premarin our ped prescribed. We just cleaned as usual and rubbed some calendula oil on every now and then. Her vagina opened up just fine on its own, somewhere between 6 months and 1 year.
If you are already a netflix member, start getting workout dvd's from them, and keep 'em as long as you like. If you are not a member, their monthly charges range from $5.99-$29.99/month (before taxes). Less than any gyms in my neigborhood.
I had a VBAC at a birthcenter, so my experience is not exactly the same but this is what I did. I had help from my step-dad who is a lawyer and I'm sure that helped a lot. I wrote a letter to the insurance company asking them to cover what I had paid out of pocket (midwife visits) before the birth. It got denied. I waited until after the birth and wrote another letter to the insurance company with lots of details (cost of c/s vs vaginal birth, lack of access to VBAC dr on...
I wish I lived closer. I've been waiting for a chance to protest VBAC policies. I thank you from the bottom of my scarred and strong uterus for doing this. Wendy in Santa Barbara.
Interesting responses. I am still unsure if my kids will go to this party or not. I was expecting more responses that leaned toward thinking this was not age appropriate. We are so anti guns in our house that I worry that they will come home trying to "tag" (read "shoot") each other. I know they are not old enough or experienced enough to understand what real shooting can do. Any other stories??? Thanks for the responses, Wendy
My kids (5.8 and 4) have been invited to a lazer-tag b-day party for a six year old. I'm just wondering if any of you have stories, good or bad about this kind of party for this age? Thanks, Wendy
Thanks everyone for your replies. I will keep on kegeling and hopefully it will get better. Thanks, Wendy
Not sure if this is the right forum to post this question, but I only leak pee when I exercise, jumping specifically, so I'm posting it here. Is there anything I can do about it? I kegel when I remember, but does this really help? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks, Wendy
Just wanted to let you know you are not alone. I have never been able to feel like my normal self until after my kids have weaned. I'm currently bfing dd2 who is 8 months and I still eat a lot. I do get frustrated too. I had been doing a lot of pilates when she was 2-4 months old and I really felt strong then, but still I had a layer of squishiness on top of the muscle. Now that I have gone back to work, I really don't have time to exercise. I think I have lost most of...
I put my second and third to sleep on their tummies from the start. No squishy mattresses or blankets, of course. I would check on them during naps and at night they were in bed with us. Both are very good sleepers. Looking back, my first was the worst night sleeper of all of them and I wonder if it was because he was on his back. Just my two cents.