or Connect

Posts by beadmama

The more I read about treating candida and eating low carb the more opinions are thrown out there and I want to see if anyone has personal experience with all of this that will help lead me in a better direction. I have been following the food list from here http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com.../foodslist.php (scroll down for the veggies section) all are very low carb. I don't have a question about the meats or fats just the veggies. I am reading a book by Dr. William G...
The more I read about treating candida and eating low carb the more opinions are thrown out there and I want to see if anyone has personal experience with all of this that will help lead me in a better direction. I have been following the food list from here http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com.../foodslist.php (scroll down for the veggies section) all are very low carb. I don't have a question about the meats or fats just the veggies. I am reading a book by Dr. William G...
I know taking coconut oil is good for killing candida but does anyone know if coconut flour or coconut butter does the same thing? I know Bee's diet says it has to much sugar from the meat of the coconut to consume but I am not so sure. I would love to try the coconut flour in order to expand our diet.
Quote: Originally Posted by LBMarie9 lentils If I could have them I would but dd reacts to them.
I have been making a paste with just water and sticking it in her mouth then breastfeeding right away. She cried the first few times as I had to pin her down (not my first choice believe me) but now she just opens up and we do our thing. I wait until she asks to nurse as well and that helps.
Looking to supp. molybdenum but there are so many different forms which one is best?
I HATED getting eye drops done as a kid until my mom finally found a trick that worked. I still do this today when self administering. Have her lay down or tilt her head back and close her eyes. Put the drops in the inside corner (tear duct) and have her open her eyes and roll her head down so they just roll in. For me it was the anticipation of the drop going in. Kinda like when someone holds a finger right at your forehead but does not touch it, kwim? Closing her...
We originally had dds OAT done for oxalate levels but they turned out fine. When I spoke with the bio-chemist and Great Plains I asked her opinion of GAPS/SCD. She said they were both good diets and has seen many kids helped with them but she sees problems with oxalates due to them. The amount of oxalates eaten seems to increase on these diets due to the high amount of high oxalate vegetables. She said to take calcium when eating a high oxalate diet to help bind them and...
We can do naked on warm nights but it is cold right now. I will look for long sleeve bibs and see if that works. Just what I needed, an excuse to go to Ikea.
Dd is loving tomato sauce right now but I am not loving what it is doing to her sleeves. I try pushing them up but they always fall down and get sauce all over them. Is there any ingenious way of keeping toddler sleeves clean while eating besides stripping her down?