or Connect

Posts by circle vortex

ok for me, is there one entrance to park, off which street is play area?
ok pearl2 feel better. Does anyone else want to meet tomarrow,or Its to blankin hot. (remember I just cam from Pa where it was 70s all summer ..lol) Next tues would be great my dd will be in school and I will just have ds 15mo to play with. Or Friday. I am up for anything except unpacking.
I can do either day. can it be the later of 9 30. I can't wait to get out. My apt is full of boxes. my dh flew back to Pa tonite, so I need some friends. I don't want to touch them for a few days.( or until my muscles heal) lol thanks for grocery stores ideas. big help.
i use homopathic meds and found them very effective and safe.
you can come to my place and unload the truck or babysit lol. I would like to meet up after tues. btw, where is a nice grocery store to shop. I know whole foods but need another less expensive one too.
We we are here, (our stuff is not however). I live on gormans st. I think we down graded. Cant wait to get out and hang out with you gals.
I have noticed my ds, 15 months, has developed a faint irrigular ring around his nipple. It has a very faint pinkish color. Do you think its a parasite or fungus? Did anyone have a problem like this before. I am just watching it and using oils to try and remove it? Any other suggestions> thanks sue
Pearl2 i pm you. (I think) thanks so much.
cool beans , thanks omg its only 15 days now!!!
cool, I went to alfred u, ny state school of ceramics. i love that neck of the woods. but not winter