or Connect

Posts by Gator-mom

He didn't really give me a lot of specifics. My AMH was 0.80, he didn't check my AFC.  I'm turning 32 in three weeks.  But he attached a note that said, "your egg count is low".  DH wanted to have one more month to digest and just try naturally before meeting with him and going to the next step.  I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself for what that might mean?   How does DHEA help with low ovarian reserve?    We are scheduled to meet and go over all of the...
Was just told I have low numbers, but DH wants to wait a month before we go back to the doc to find out what he wants to do.  I just want some more info on what they typically do for this?  We've been ttc/not actively preventing on and off for 3 years, with no baby/pregnancy.  I'm wondering if Clomid is something that can be used with this?  Every time I try to look this up online, all I'm finding is IVF.  Is that the only option to treat this?  Or is that just what is...
Officially out.  AF reared her head this am.  Please move me to waiting to 'O'. 
Congrats Mamajen and Tolovemercy!   I either needed some good news or a big glass of wine after a long stressful work week and family drama.  So I POAS after work today and BFN.  I'm 12DPO, so 99% sure I'm out this cycle.  I'm expecting AF either tonight or tomorrow some time.     We moved our f/u apt with the fertility doc till the end of Aug.  DH wants to try one more month naturally before discussing Clomid.  He's pretty anxious about the whole twins risk...
Hi Peeps!   Welcome bmetz and tolo!   That does sound strange about the weight-gain scjp.  Even if you were pg, that's a ton of weight in a short period of time.  Usually people don't gain weight that quickly unless it's water weight. Maybe you need to see your primary care doc to see if there's something else going on?  Thyoid?  Electrolytes?     AFM:  10DPO.  Marcyse:  We scheduled a f/u apt with our doc on Tues too!  We are totally rowing up the same...
Congrats runonmama!   So sorry for the discouragement Jayray :(  I hope your body chills out with all of those irritating symptoms and you can feel good about 'getting back on the horse' again.   AFM:  Progesterone test came back 'normal'. The other test that is suppose to see if my eggs are disappearing too quickly has not come in yet.  So everything looks normal, so not sure what to make.  8dpo today, not feel entirely 'pregnant' this cycle, but then I've sort...
Marcyse:  that book sounds like something I should read too!     Delighted:  Crossing my fingers for you!   tantylynn:  Lets up hope this is the cycle for you!       AFM:  Semen analysis came back last night.  Looks like DH is totally 'normal'.  The only test we have left is for me to get my progesterone tested this Sat which is CD21.  I'm actually feeling more relaxed knowing that things are all looking mostly normal.  I was having a lot of anxiety...
  Where do you live???  I live in Utah so I FEEL your pain!!  I swear every time I walk in a grocery store and I see mom's with like 4 kids under the age of my one and she's got a bulging belly..it just makes me want to jab my eyes out sometimes, ya know!!     Yes, it does appear we are in the same boat!  DH had to give his first, "sample" (what a weird experience btw!)  but we are doing his analysis through a study so we don't get the results for like another 2 weeks....
Ren:  I see the faint line!  Hopefully it darkens tomorrow!     We went to see the fertility Doc today.  He seemed to be scratching his head a bit.  He says my cycles look relatively normal so he's really surprised we haven't gotten a pg within the past three years!  We are going to get both our hormones checked.  DH is joining a study to test semen and the effects of folic acid and zinc on it.  I have to do some kind of procedure next week that I can't remember...
Hey everyone!     Mommyof2trying:  Sorry about your BFN :(.  I've never heard of that micra thingy and now I feel like maybe I want one too!     JayRay:  What does your CM look like now?  What CD are you on?   NaturallyMo and Newgirlintwon:  Sorry you are out this month.  Hope the next one is the winner!   delightedbutterfly:  Let me know what you think of the VIP.  I have never paid cause I keep thinking, "what difference would it make?"   bonadl:...