or Connect

Posts by Gator-mom

Bailey:  I think I usually O between day 16 and 18..but I was having trouble with temping for a few months, so I dont' have a lot of conclusive evidence.  One of my friends said her OB told her to just DTD every other day between CD10 and CD18 and you are likely to hit all the bases.  So I have been trying to just do that. It's easier than trying to pin down an exact O date.  DH has a fairly high libido, so I don't usually need to worry about getting him in the mood..esp...
Good to hear things are going well so far, FarrahLily!    Ava's Mama  I hope this is the month for you!   AFM:  CD 12 today.  We DTD this am.  So far we're doing well with the every other day thing.  Hopefully we don't trail off right at the end.  My norm seems to be to have EWCM for several days, so just because I have it now, doesn't necessarily mean I'm O'ing early.  Still not temping.  I might take a temp on CD 17 or 18 just to see if my temp has jumped to my...
We were just down in Southern Utah for Thanksgiving which where DH's whole family grew up.  This year, since we had beautiful weather I took a bunch of pictures of the local historical buildings and the house my FIL and his sister grew up in and some of the awesome red rock just behind the house and from our side trip to Bryce Canyon.  I took the best of those and printed them and turned them into custom made thank you card sets.  My In-laws love to reminisce about the...
Hey welcome back JessicaRenee!  Have you just been officially trying since Sept?  If that is all, I would say, just give it more time and TRY to be patient as much as possible!  Are  you using the Fertility Friend website to chart?  I can't do my own charting...I get lost, but FF will find the pattern if there is one.  I think it's just fertilityfriend.com.  Also, like Bailey said, Red Rasperry Tea is helpful and safe for just about anyone.  There are other things on the...
Bailey:  Who knows!  Attitude is everything they say, right?!  lol.  It could also just be that your body is finally adjusting to not having coffee..it can take a few weeks.   Ava's Mama:  That is promising that you had a normal LP phase!  I would probably see if you get a second month like that (or a BFP) but like mamaforever said, if it makes you feel better to check in with your midwife, then do it!   mamaforever: I can't really argue with your chart.  It...
Ava's Mama:  That's awesome that you have that option.  I'm not doing acupuncture.  I am on state insurance right now and I only have one clinic and one OB I can see right now (until I have a really RN job).  So if I do anything alternative, I'll have to pay out of pocket.  One of my friends said she went to a homeo-type guy (not sure his credentials) but I think she only paid like $50 for the visit..which seems pretty reasonable for a non-insured visit.  Or, I might...
Those finger labyrinths look pretty rad. I'll have to print some of those off next time I'm around a printer. Emilie, I find that I can tune DS out really well too, and I don't do it on purpose.  DH is always giving me crap for not listening when he's talking to me.  Housework for me can pile up just because my schedule is so busy that I can't keep up.  I tend to get more angry when DH does not do it even when I don't tell him I want him to.  I  have a bad habit of...
Oh man, Gratefulstella.  That is heavy stuff.  Such hard decisions and delicate balance!  I totally understand your response.  I think it would be really hard to not be angry in a situation like that.  It seems like such a hard situation to be in..to be able to sort of hide your true emotions and hurt and be supportive, even though you feel so let down.  ((Hugs)) mama, and do please keep us posted!    Ava's Mama  You have me wondering if I should see a homeopath. ...
OMG..I finally went back and read through what i missed, and then had a whole post written up and then accidentally re-directed myself form this page!   Ok..so I wanted to say that I really like the discussion on UB and Home births.  I am too chicken for an UB for all the reasons FarrahLily mentioned and I hate my low income scuz apt I'm living in right now to get DH and I through school, so I wouldn't want to do a home birth here.  Maybe after I graduate and have a...
Congrats IzzsMom!!