or Connect

Posts by Four&Me

i had mentioned the motion for costs to my lawyer at some point for a different court thing with him, but my lawyer said *no* in a nice way to me. i thought it was because she would be stuck with the bill because he would never pay it. he owes me 6 years of childsupport.   i will mention it to her again. not sure how to bring it up to her so that she will say ok this time. i guess she is my lawyer and has to? im not sure on the rules of that. i will bring it up and...
i CAN believe that i wrote this post and update a month ago. because it got DELAYED AGAIN. this has been the 6th or 7th time. i dont now maybe 10??!! and each time its because his lawyer doesnt bring the right paper or the father doesnt show up. i have to pay my lawyer 50-100$ depending on how long we are sitting at the court. and they i get billed for all the correspondence that my attorney sends his.   correspondence that says "HEY OTHER ATTORNEY CAN YOU SEND...
and it just got delayed again!! not cool!
thank you.      
i not so recently took my kids dad to court for a parenting plan change and an order of protection.  the parenting plan change is if he is not around during his visitation times for more then a couple of hours, then that would be considered they are being cared for by another person. (childcare/babysitting via grandmother) and i would get first rights to watch them instead. he lives in his mothers basment and sees the kids every other weekend. half of that time he is...
  thanks for the reassurance. i am scaredy cat when it comes to people anyways. but police frighten me in the worst way. and i have not had bad encounters before like that night.     also TODAY partners mom is coming over to get some stuff and then the brother is coming with his truck to get the rest. 
i know what cops jobs are about. sometimes some of them dont do exactly that. quietly and cleaning can turn into something else. and the personal property in total would have needed a large truck to fit everything in. which the police were going to do? or if some of my personal property was claimed to be theirs? then there is more drama? i have dozens of stories in my head of citizen's with good intentions and co-operation with law enforcement that turns in to a problem...
ive cleaned the main floor area. i cant move the mattress with out help. so i am waiting on that. but all the area's that matter are in good shape.  the other cps issues happened 11 years ago, (it was about delaying vaccs and then turned into a cps person thinking cloth diapers and breastfeading was abnormal and needed to be investigated and followups.) and then 5 years ago when there was a custody thing (i wanted the custody different and then their dad called cps, so...
you are a rock star. in so many ways!!  :D  good vacation!!! :)