or Connect

Posts by Narn

It must be hard for some of these mamas TTC for so long. I've only had three cycles now, and it is so emotional! As for discomfort in my uterus... I've noticed that it is sore when my toddler crawls on my lap, too, but one time it was right before AF showed. The other time it was more in the middle of my cycle. It was a strange feeling, like my uterus was a big water bag or something.
So, it's only been a few weeks since I stopped shaving the underarms. I must admit, it is getting kind of uncomfortable. I have never since puberty gone more than a couple days without shaving, so this is so different! I'm excited to see how things end up... but a little uncomfortable! I'm determined to stick it out until I get used to it. I don't think it should take more than a few months. The hubby doesn't say anything. I don't know what he thinks at this point.
Mine are almost three months old. I don't know how they're doing since I've never really been around anyone with dreads for more than a few minutes. I'd like a mentor! The only thing I do is rip them apart after I wash them. I didn't do a whole lot of backcombing initially, so I think they have a long way to do. The thinner ones unravel still. Some of the thicker ones are getting tighter, though. The hair on the bottom of my head is barely knotting up at all. It is an...
I can be moved to wating to O. AF found me a couple days ago. Hoping babies find us and in 2010!
Wow, four BFPs since my last post and a couple newbies. Congrats and hello!!! My DD was conceived on Christmas weekend, so I'm feeling lucky this month. I'm eight DPO. Yesterday I felt nauseous for a minute at the grocery store and I got all excited.
HI! I guess I'm your new convert. I was a slave to the razor for 13 years. It feels great to be free!
My coverline is 97.3, so that is pretty low I guess. I've always had pretty low blood pressure. Does that go hand in hand? Tara: about the PP help from hubby. I know all about it. I did manage to get him to DTD. I just got really angry with him, then he felt guilty and made it up to me. Soo.... has it been two weeks!? Has it, has it!?? Wait, it's only been a day or two. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!? I WANT A BABY NOW!!
Please move me to the 2WW. I'm not sure that I got a good one in there, but I tried. Hubby won't DTD when I ask him to. It's frustrating. Congratulations meganlisbeth!
This is only my second cycle PP, so we've been actually trying for almost two months. I should be in Waiting to O. Thanks! Can we add my chart, too? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b0f68