or Connect

Posts by cheerma

Have you tried SIRM? They're a national center with many clinics. Usually visit #1 is free and they give lots of info. They are very transparent about costs. Some places are kind of sketchy about giving costs.   http://haveababy.com/sirm-locations/dallas.html
I'm a wahm for an insurance company. Have your doc resubmit the claim with any dx you have that is the confirmed/possible underlying medical cause of your infertility. Many plans cover the cost to treat and test for the underlying medical reasons. They won't deny treatment that is medical. Maybe you have pain during menses or irregular cycles. Just any other medical dx should work. Even women who aren't ttc would want their pain or possible medical conditions treated. PM...
Our dd came to us at 5 months thru foster care. Because I was afraid of Children's Service I didn't breastfeed. We finally adopted her at age 3. Various reasons, including my intuition, her own interest, two therapists, etc have led me to want to breastfeed dd for 6 to 12 months. She's got attachment issues, autism, born tox positive, and came a meth lab where she was addicted, abused and neglected. Emotionally she's about 3. Intellectually she's about 6. So I'm looking...
Our dd came to us at 5 months thru foster care. Because I was afraid of Children's Service I didn't breastfeed. We finally adopted her at age 3. Various reasons, including my intuition, her own interest, two therapists, etc have led me to want to breastfeed dd for 6 to 12 months. She's got attachment issues, autism, born tox positive, and came a meth lab where she was addicted, abused and neglected. Emotionally she's about 3. Intellectually she's about 6. So I'm looking...
DH is 28 years older than I am. We've been together for 8 years. It works for us.
I have not checked in for a few days. I've been working tons of overtime trying to get ready for DH's surgery. I'll be off for 12 weeks. So I'm trying to get as much money now as I can. I just got Total Money Makeover and I'm about half way through reading it. BS1 = $350.00
Quote: Originally Posted by mtm cheerma, yikes on the surgery. I hope it goes smoothly for your dh. Can you make up an emergency budget for the 1800? Yes. We already did the emergency budget. We'll just barely make it. : If anything unplanned comes up, we might get into trouble.
DD is 20.5 months and 36 inches. She's a tall, skinny girl.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crunchy*VT*Mom BS1: Done! BS2: Done! (it took us three years) BS3: Three months in savings $3,100/$9,000 Made a payment today Awesome! Thanks for teilling us how long BS2 took. Helps me keep focused. It's really not that long and I'm thinking it may take us about the same time. Maybe those that have finished a step can tell us all how much it took?