or Connect

Posts by serenbat

I still don't get the point, so what, if she makes what you feel is a fool or herself or if she raises tons of money or what ever - she feels the way she does, she has ever right to say and do what she wants in the end. 
That should have put my last post with PSM postActually knowing vs simply using because you can.That makes a BIG difference - a mass gave does not always mean disease, lets remember in science you are not to jump to conclusions!History has shown us there are many reasons several names could appear on a stone, various reasons, mistakes can be made, etc.
did not capture quote
This is your own and still an antidotal family story .Would you appreciate it had it not been the case and someone assumed wrongly and used your family information - if they where able to use your family for propaganda? Such as an anti vaccination propaganda, assume wrongly your family contributed to their own deaths in some way?What if someone was not provaccine and took i images or simply made up things about your history to support their agenda for not vaccinating?What...
One of my favorite authors died. Gabriel Garcia-Marquesz, the book is up there as one of my most, if not favorite ones and actually has little to do with the disease but more about the writing and certain quotes.     “He allowed himself to be swayed by his conviction that human beings are not born once and for all on the day their mothers give birth to them, but that life obliges them over and over again to give birth to themselves.”     ETA- besides this there are...
you are off regarding your "theory" on the death statistics with regards the censes pertaining to this family those deaths would not have been counted in the 1900 -1902 and the year 1890 is not the correct year to start with - so your reasoning is not close to correct     ETA- Let me try an explain this again, I DID NOT just use one source for the information I put in this thread regarding this family, I also used others. What I did was ask St Vincent's a simple straight...
you need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to even start to play with the BIG Pharma, even a billboard and really what is one billboard going to do in one small town?  organized groups must ban together - IMO
I will dumb it down farther - why don't we see ads promoting hand washing? Basic hygiene would be helpful IMO   I agree, you won't see it unless some groups pays to do that - know any parents of vaccine injured children with extra money to burn and not spend on care that their health care does not cover? I don't know of any! 
this is the closest to any relevancy, the date is May of 1890 - and baring many variables NO one knows it is difficult at best to even contemplate "diphtheria" as the case when the number one cause for the children age group(s) was "All Other", diarrhea, consumption, heart, pneumonia, nervous diseases, etc  killed far more - but yea, "diphtheria" instills fear and serves a propaganda use doesn't it?   http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsushistorical/vsush_1890_4.pdf      page...