or Connect

Posts by Throkmorton

Quote: Originally Posted by PikkuMyy It can't be bats. They use sonar. You have obviously never witnessed a bat flying after it eats rotten mountain ash berries It makes them drunk, and I have seen a bat fly into the trunk of a tree.
I have a runner, but she loves to imitate her brother We bought her the Littlelife daysack so that she could have a backpack *and* be harnessed. Bonus: your 2yo can pack a couple small toys for the flight, or some snacks. The leash is removeable too, so your DS can just wear it as a backpack.
A couple people from my area have already answered, so a lot of this will sound the same. Your location?Interior of BC, Canada Nearby chain stores?Coopers, Save On Foods, Safeway, Stupidstore/Extra Foods, Walmart (though they don't sell much food), Costco Indie stores worth mentioning?Yes! We have an Italian green grocer/deli, 2 other green grocers, an awesome bakery and a sausage maker Do you have any co-ops in your area?Yes, but I haven't been there yet. it...
The yard has to be at least 1 acre here for a goat. I could have up to 6 chickens though.
Thanks everyone. I just let the house go to hell yesterday. Today Dh is going to stay here, work from home and clean up while I go to mom's for some quality R&R/ garden planning while I kick the bigger kids outside for some sledding. Can't sled at my house, due to some safety issues I have to get to in spring. Dh has been working a lot, because his office is moving and it's chaos. That leaves me at home with a 5 yo, 19 month old and newborn. I was going to take some...
Ooh! You're in NZ? Home of Phil And Ted Green, stroller masters extraordinaire? (just nod and smile) In that case, consider an ABC: http://www.abcbuggy.co.nz/ Great investment. Light enough to be tossed in the trunk, hardcore enough for any path with a near-full recline and optional toddler seat (in case you want another baby). The only reason I don't go off about the sheer awesomeness of this stroller more is because for most people, shipping one from NZ is...
Oh, videos are popular here too, with DS. Problem is, DD is 19 mos and does. not. sit. still. If I locked her in her room and had a shower, she would climb the crib, take everything out of her closet and dresser then probably sit there beating her head against the wall and screaming until I finished up. She is the queen of tantrums.
You can't go wrong with the Peg Perego prams. Now, will he insist you need an actual pram? Or just a pushchair? If you're in the UK, the Mamas and Papas Pliko Pramette (the Peg Perego P3 Pramette everywhere else) is a nice choice. Lightweight, easily maneuverable and baby can face you wile laying back. A Maclaren is another great choice in the lightweight category. Quinny and Musty are good brands in the all-terrain market. Both brands have the option of a carrycot...
I have been having such a rough couple of days. DS just got home from school in supercranky mode. DD1 hasn't napped, and her hobbies include screaming at the top of her lungs, having tantrums and shaking the baby Baby is colicky. I haven't had much of a break today/ The only reason I can sit here is that I have DD strapped into her high chair with crayons and DS was just sent to his room for throwing a pencil at me. DD2 is nursing. Yesterday was no better. My house is...
I think 7th gen changed it's formula a while ago. I would try switching detergents, as my DH reacts to it now.