or Connect

Posts by Tiffanoodle

Yeah, I'm sure the house thing is tough.  Things have all been pretty up in the air the last few years.  I guess that's one of those things that isn't set yet and will change as life changes. :)   I've always wanted twins.  I had high levels when I was pregnant with dd1, and they thought she could be twins. I was really excited, even though I was only 19 and not at all prepared for motherhood. Although I still believe that she may have originally been twins and I lost...
:) It's kind of funny that you say that about kids.  We are kind of up in the air.  We're not planning more, but there's a part of me that really wants to balance out the 3 girls with 3 boys.  I've said that if I could be guaranteed twin boys I'd go for it. lol  I want to be done by the time I'm 35, but that's 4 more years so we have quite a bit of time to decide for sure.     I'm intrigued with the job thing.  I expect to follow the natural progression of my job,...
Do you want some more practice? :)  I think I tend to block people when they try to read me and I project a lot, but I'm interested to see if you can sense anything if I try real hard not to block. lol  Feel free to pick and choose what to try to answer.  None of these are super pressing, just what I'd look for if I had that crystal ball.   Do you see any more kids in our future, or are we set where we are? Are there any promotions in my future at work? Will we...
Our first was a very unplanned 3rd month we were together baby. #2 took 2 years of ttc #3 took 18 months of ttc #4 was thanks to my insurance company not covering the nuvaring anymore and me being crazy with moving and not getting to the doctor to prescribe something else and then to the pharmacy to pick it up. And after a sum of 3 1/2 years of ttc, what would 1 month off bc matter? ha! If I get pregnant anytime in the next 5 years, it will be an IUD baby.
I have always had low supply. I gave up early with #1, went 5 months with #'s 2 and 3, and now #4 is almost 3 months. I've tried Fenugreek in the past. #2 was able to get enough milk to not need to be supplemented and never stopped gaining. #3 stopped gaining after 5 months, so we started supplementing and slid down the slope to just quitting. This time Baby started losing weight after about a month and I think I started supplementing around 6 weeks. I am DETERMINED...
Quote: Originally Posted by Aka mommy Awww, so exciting! And fun! Poor Ryder, i've only put him down long enough for him to roll once. I totally admit to slowing him down in every way i possibly can lol This is me, too. I put Lauren down once in awhile, but mostly she just gets held. I don't want my baby to grow up.
We think this was our last. I've mentally prepared for her to maybe be our last. I'm happily selling my maternity clothes and giving away all the boy baby clothes to a friend. But there was no way I could get my tubes tied while I was in for the c-section, dh isn't getting a V, and I haven't completely ruled out another at some point down the road. I, too, just turned 30 in April. I hate the "OMG, you have FOUR children?" and the dirty looks I get when we go out in...
Adorable! Our big kitten (who is about a pound bigger than Lauren) likes to cuddle up and lick her head. I tell him that human babies are not supposed to smell like tuna, so no she does *not* have to be groomed. He doesn't listen. She just gives him the wide-eyed look. I suspect she actually prefers it to having water cascaded over her head.
That was cute!
Awww I wanna see!