or Connect

Posts by Jemmind

is this the link? http://educationaloptions.com/resour...giftedness.php
I loved my magic bullet for making baby food.
I am on WIC and on a really tight budget. We now get 16 jarred fruits or veggies per week (about 2 a day for her to eat) and 31 jars of meat for the month (one a day basically). While my baby will certainly eat these, she is 10.5 months old and likes eating textures. is there any way I can use these jars somehow else, like adding them to plain yogurt for a healthy treat for her, or putting them into a recipe somehow so it's just not purees? (I tried peaches in yogurt and...
My son turned three in June. His bedtime is 8pm. If he doesn't take a nap, he falls asleep within 20-30 minutes tops. If he takes a nap he's in there talking to himself, calling out for things, etc until 10pm or later. He sleeps until 7am either way, he has a pretty strong internal alarm clock it seems. He is a good napper most of the time, he'll sleep 2 or 3 hours so now I guess he needs the same amount of sleep per day just it can be in one chunk at night, or shorter...
SOUTH CAROLINA: A court may grant visitation if one parent is deceased, or the parents are divorced or separated. The court must consider the relationship between the grandparent and the child, as well as the parent and the child. Adoption cuts off all visitation rights of grandparents. http://www.enotes.com/everyday-law-e...parents-rights I've had my MIL threaten that with us too. I live in GA and it's similar. Luckily. If I lived in a state where gparents were given...
Quote: Originally Posted by SuburbanHippie Last week's episode has me confused. I watched it again last night with DH (since he hadn't watched it on Thurs) and who exactly is the "bad guy." Is it the bald guy? Or is it really Walter (only he doesn't remember it's him)? It's charlie...her FBI partner. You remember the episode where there was the alien (or whatever) that switched bodies with people by sticking the machine in the roof of their...
ok ladies I have a problem I could never ask my IRL friends, too embarrassed! But here it is: I can scrub really hard in the tub or shower, until my arms or legs are red and sore, but when I dry off with the towel I still get icky dead dry skin , you know what I mean it's not flaky like a sunburn peeling off but it's dead dry skin coming up when I dry off. So gross! How can I get it off when I'm in the shower or bath? When I dry off and see this I feel like I am not...
my daughter does that all the time, and so did my son. I wouldn't worry unless it started happening at alert times.
We always let our son go in the restroom with us (well most of the time lol) and had his little potty in there for a long time before potty training to get him used to it. So it worked well for us when we started training, he'd sit when we did, wasn't scared of it, etc. LOL sometimes I will need him to go potty ( like before we go somewhere) and if he won't go by prompting I'll have a peeing contest, who can pee first. LOL
I watched, and I can't believe what they did. I just can't believe they fast forward 5 years in the story! Oh and yes there was breastfeeding! but def no natural birth for Melinda!