or Connect

Posts by leighi123

I'd get some of that clear plastic for covering tables or whatever (they have it at Joann's), the thickest kind, or maybe enough for 2 layers... and then make it into a glass shape, and then for the milk either use some white fabric (felt maybe), or just paint the inside of the plastic. Leave the bottom open for legs, cut 2 arm holes - maybe some sort of shoulder straps hidden inside the milk part. OR Get a box and make it into a milk carton shape - typical...
I set up a $2 raffle - enter as many times as you want and WIN your choice of any of these 4 carriers! Enter here: http://hyenacart.com/WeeLoveCloth/in...p?c=12&p=49380 Action shot pics and more pics of the other sides of these carriers are here - http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u...afts/carriers/ 3rd row, they are kinda blury This lady on youtube (not me) has a bunch of examples on how to tie a pod carrier very similar to these -...
I need snack ideas for my 2 yr old - he always decides he is hungry at 11pm! - needs to be healthy - needs to not mess up his sleep - needs to not rot teeth (because he has already brushed his teeth at this point, would be hard to do it again!) - vegetarian, and no dairy (allergies) - something that wont make a huge mess He is happy to eat veggies and mostly eats healthy foods, in general he eats very little though. He has been eating nuts/whole grapes/ other...
Quote: Originally Posted by DahliaRW yes, it's fine. Actually this is not true. You cannot use a noodle or towel with Britax seats. This was discussed at the Britax convention and they DO NOT allow it on any of their convertable seats. Do you have the rearfacing teather hooked up? That can help with the angle, also, when you install it, put it at the angle you and before tightening it up. Another thing would be if you are using...
Is bedtime involved? If so you should put how that works are you sure he can have whatever food he wants? even if he wants to eat an entire tub of ice cream or something Your policy on friends comming over (both your son's and the babysitters) Any rules you have about going out of the house or not (either just outside or going to the park or whatever), and about transportation (for example, I know that NO ONE other than me would be permitted to drive my ds...
I worked at a daycare for a couple weeks (had issues with the way my son was treated so I left!) - it was basically the caregivers watching the kids play, they had no real schedual other than lunch then nap - went outside a couple times a day, and other than that the kids just did whatever they wanted all day. I've also worked at a school for ages 0-4. In this one they had an acual order to the day - (nothing too strict, just story time, art time, outdoor time, music...
That seat is a pain, and it has pretty low harness slots so it is outgrown pretty quick.
oops double post
I have the 40/60 issue w/my TrueFit also, I called them and they are supposed to get back to me on monday to determine if it is safe or not, in my car the seatbelt is broken on one side and the center is lap only w/no headrest, so no one will be able to ride in the back seat if the split thing is an issue! If you go to babies R' us you can try the floor model seats in your car before you buy one.
at a year, ds was 16lbs, at 20months my ds was 18lbs, so even smaller than yours! He is now 25.5 months and 21lbs, he was under 20lbs on his 2nd bday (somewhere between 19/20, my scale isnt super accurate) so he gained a lot of weight in a short time. He is still a head shorter and at least 5-10lbs lighter than ALL of his friends (who are 10months - 3yrs), he also wears 12month size clothes, and even has a pair of 3-6month that fit him! I have him in clothes that...