or Connect

Posts by Uk-mumma-of2+twins

Oh they are gorgeous scrummy babies,congratulations! Makes me feel all broody now! Fran x
After 11 hours of labour, during which they stuck up a drip I didn't want and they realised that the heads were jammed : they finally did a c-section with a spinal.....not a happy mummy. Twin 1 was ok but poor little A's head was all squished and she couldn't suck and went to SCBU for 4 days Both were head down at 38+6 BTW!!! should have been a doddle...
Am so relieved that this is a worldwide thing!! I thought it was maybe just here in the Uk that we were such celebrities. I must admit that at first, pushing out two babies made me really chuffed and proud and I didn't mind but one year and several thousand stupid comments later I am getting a bit ticked off : I think the worst remarks are the personal ones about whether they are IVF or not and the comparisons between them....that one is prettier etc. Why on earth do...
Thanks ladies, it was really nice to read the replies. I have looked at some of the area forums and am having a good read already. Not sure at all what state we will choose and there are so many areas : I like NY/NJ areas - the houses seem older and I like cities. OH works in computers and says CA will be better for him, plus he likes the sun more and I really really dream of white christmases so how we fix it I dont know Can someone please explain to me what a...
Hi everyone, I just joined today! I am Fran, I live in the Uk with my Australian husband and my four children, two boys aged 17 & 14 and twin girls aged 14 months. I joined primarily for advice on the US please.... . We are currently renting here in the Uk and both boys are due to change/finish school in the next 18 months. We are really disenchanted with the UK and don't want the girls to start school here so we are currently looking at the US as move possiblity for...