or Connect

Posts by Brookewith3

Thanks so much I appreciate it.
Hello all, checking in to see if anyone can give me some good advice on a new midwife or OB. I am a mama who loves to deliver at home and have had two of my children at home, but this time around because of a retained placenta and placenta accreta with my last child my wonderful midwife Audrey Levine advises that I have this baby in the hospital (i'm 18 weeks). I have not been that happy with my experience at a place I will not name that has three midwives and deliver at...
Hello I am in Centralia, if you decided to move here, I would love to chat a bit and maybe meet. Please send me a message back if you are interested.   Thanks....
 I am 18 weeks and I have been bleeding off and on for two days now. I was in the hospital all day yesterday and had an ultrasound and exam. They found out that my cervix is what they call ectropic or has erosion. And I have a pink size (in girth) polyop. The ultrasound came back negative for any placental or other issues. They think the bleeding might be coming from my cervix but hard to say for sure as it wasn't bleeding at the time. Woke up again last night with a...
There are people out here in Lewis county, I don't know if you are still looking but there is growing amount. Check in the all the organic gardens if you do a search online. and many people doing the homesteading thing and homeschoolers, many conservative, but many not.
Did you both get allergy tests done? How did you know for sure. I don't notice drainage, but it could be it. Thanks for the advice Brooke
My son is 13months and he has a similar rash that appears, we are a little puzzed by it, but he doesn't seem to itch like your case. I believe its contact dermatis which is often caused by sensitive skin and detergents. Have you changed your detergents to try that? Or use very very little, like 1 TBS per load and rinse it an extra time. Try it on the clothes she seems on and the ones she wears. This may not be it, but it seems to help my little guy. My older son had...
HI I have had a chronic sore throat in the evening for about 4 months now. I went to my holostic dr who ran tests and says my Vit D is low and adrenal glan function, so I am taking DHEA and VIT D, along with lots of other Vits too. I still am getting it. Its gone in the morning when I wake up. sometimes I feel achy too. I have 3 kids under 4, and they require a lot. I birthed them all and nursed them all. Does anyone know this experience. I wonder if my body isn't...
Thanks so much everyone for your advice. I think the Tv watching advice is interesting, he for sure loves that and it does distract him. He is needy for attention and the tv gives it to him. Somedays I don't know what else to do. If I have laundry or dishes or house stuff that's what gets turned on. We haven't had tv at all until just recently so it is a novelty for him. Thanks for the encouragment I really need it, I have the spirited child book, and haven't really...
Hi I am a mom of three boys, 9mos, 2 and 3 1\2. My oldest is my hardest child by far, he is extremly intense and doesn't play alone very well or at all. He is always in his brothers faces. I try to give him things to do or things to do with eachother, I play with him a lot and give him lots of attention. His personality drives me crazy most days. I am a stay at home mom and really feel overwhelmed right now. I'm having a hard time because he will do something over and over...