or Connect

Posts by mocha09

.. -. -.. . . -.. .-.-.- / -. .- ..- --. .... - -.-- / -. .- ..- - .. -.-. .- .-.. ... / .. -. -.. . . -.. .-.-.- Although seriously now, I think we should stop for Annette's sake. :
-.. --- .... ! / -.-. .- -. / .. / ... .- -.-- / - .... . / .-- --- .-. -.. / ... . -..- ..- .- .-.. / --- -. / -- -.. -.-. ?
.. / -.. --- -. .----. - / .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. / . .. - .... . .-. / -... ..- - / .. .----. -- / .--. .-. . - - -.-- / ... ..- .-. . / .. - / .-- .- ... / ... . -..- ..- .- .-.. ;-)
Good thing you can read my game face. :-|
Quote: Originally Posted by mamajama :yawning: <---what about this one? .... --- --- .-. .- -.-- / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / -.-. .- .--. - .- .. -. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .. .-. .- - . / ... .... .. .--. !!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by thismama What is the point of posting that phrase? I find it so annoying! What I read is, "I am trying to shame you for something but choose not to put forth the effort to articulate what or why exactly. You figure it out." I see it on here a lot. Drives me nuts!! Like... articulate your objection, kwim? Otherwise don't bother. Aaargh!!! (Not referring to a specific thread here, so no point looking thru my recent post...
I'm proud of you, Mama G. You have all the strength you need to do this. For me it was a few months of roller coasting from elation to regret to loneliness, to elation...and then finding myself again.
Semi OT: There's a good book out there called Raising Cain that mentions stuff about how this early gender role stereotypes really stifles their emotional development, and how to raise emotionally literate boys. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/034...lance&n=283155
I don't really see this as getting consumer recognition for natural mamas. it seems to me that the most natural mamas are more anti-consumer and wouldn't run around and buy a bunch of expensive stuff like strollers and fancy shoes. part of being natural is using resources wisely and respecting them. that means spending money as an informed consumer, not necessarily following a trend.
I am so very, very sorry.