or Connect

Posts by dgonz880

Lots of info here too~ http://www.wholewoman.com/   
Hmmmm, not sure what to think about that.  The post on here from sjpPOP about going to medhelp.org to post questions is a great resource.  I went and asked a question and a few hours later a urogyn answered my question.  So maybe head there and ask about this.  Here is a link, just have to sign up first before asking a question, but this is a great expert forum!  http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pelvic-Organ-Prolapse-POP/show/1085?personal_page_id=2297232   Thank you sjpPOP...
My sis and my best friend both say they can reach their cervix's with their middle finger and I can reach mine with my middle finger too, but I had never been able to reach my cervix before my uterus was prolapsed.  My prolapse is pretty mild I believe if it is that far up and I would say if your cervix is that far up you may or may not have a prolapse.  I guess the only way to judge is if you have ever been able to feel your cervix before.  f you have never in the...
  When I was a couple weeks PP what made me notice something was different was I felt like something was falling out of my vagina-or that my vagina was falling out.  It was a really weird feeling, so finally I got up the courage to check things down there and I could feel a bulging of soft tissue right at my vaginal opening.  That freaked me out, s I took a mirror and looked down there and could also see it.  I called my midwife and talked to her and she said my uterus...
http://www.coopersurgical.com/ourproducts/Pages/Inflatoball.aspx?order1=MXKPINFL&order2=MXKPINFM&order3=MXKPINFS&order4=MXKPINFXL&order5=BULB&lc=Pessaries Prolapse&name=Inflatoball (100% latex)&tc=1  This is the one I have.  I would just use it during exercise and then remove it.  Have you heard of this type?  Does anyone else on here happen to have used this or currently use this one?  
  What type of pessary do you use?  My OB/GYN gave me a pessary when I saw him on Tues. just to use while I am exercising to help hold my uterus up-it is calles an  inflatoball.   I am slightly apprehensive about using it, it is latex and I would insert it and then inflate it into a doughnut shape, then to take it out I deflate it and pull it out.  Is this like what you use?  How do you feel about using a pessary?  Are you able to feel it inside of you while you...
I am so sorry to hear about your global prolapse.  That is pretty severe especially after only one child, I really feel for you.  I really don't know a whole lot about this type of prolapse, and I really don't know a ton about my own prolapse either....I have a uterine prolapse grade 1-2.  How old is your child lil liah?  My youngest is 8 weeks and I was just to the Ob/GYN on Tuesday for a re-exam for my prolapse and it has only resolved about 25%, so I know how you feel...
Thanks for the reply...it is definately a period, I am on day 4 now and the bleeding is heavier than yesterday even.  I have that heavy period feeling in my pelvis, and I am a little crampy as well.  I am thinking it is definately a period.  When I was BF my twins I had spotting here and there..this is definately more than spotting.  My menses returned 6 months PP with my twins and I BF them for 3 1/2 years.  Guess I am not one of the lucky ones who goes a year or more...
Hi all, not sure where I should be posting this question but, I am 7 weeks PP and EBF'ing.  After DS was born, I bled for almost 2 weeks and then no bleeding until now.  For the past 2 days I have been bleeding again...like a light-medium period.  I've been a little crampy as well.  I have a prolapsed uterus and checked the other day to see if my cervix had risen up at all, and that night is when I started spotting...I thought that this was just spotting from my cervical...
Hi all, not sure where I should be posting this question but, I am 7 weeks PP and EBF'ing.  After DS was born, I bled for almost 2 weeks and then no bleeding until now.  For the past 2 days I have been bleeding again...like a light-medium period.  I've been a little crampy as well.  I have a prolapsed uterus and checked the other day to see if my cervix had risen up at all, and that night is when I started spotting...I thought that this was just spotting from my cervical...