or Connect

Posts by klosmom

my 3yo niece: "Damn It!" my sister: "Thats not nice, don't say that." niece: "Well, Shit It then!"
Baby Blue
Quote: Originally Posted by MadiMamacita hmm.. either the illusionist or the prestige? there were two magician movies released at the same time.. i get them confused! "These are s'more's stuff! Alrite now pay attention. First you take the graham, you stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the 'mallow. When the 'mallows flaming... you stick it on the chocolate. Then cover with the other end. Then you scarf. Kind of messy, but...
my 11 year old likes paramore & jack johnson and recently some older stuff like pearl jam & candle box
The Hidden Girl This Book Is absouloutly AMAZING it about the struggles a jewish girl goes through after her mom is killled.Sorta like "The diary of ann frank" But this little girl is only 5 when she goes into hidding. -Klosmom's Daughter.
Quote: Originally Posted by ollyoxenfree "itsy bitsy" here, but the sun comes "out" not "up"! exactly!
: Quincy(west central)
my tracfone has free incoming texts. outgoing texts is 0.3 units. 1 unit = 1 minute, so less than a minute. make sense? i'm not sure if i can block though.
yes, great idea! i was a young single mother, got pregnant at 16 had her at 17. i attended a teen moms group called parenting pals and loved it. once a week we would meet, chat, do a small activity, weigh our babies, receive a discovery toy, ect. it wasn't natural but i would of loved it if it were. i was the only nursing mom there but they were very supportive. it was put on through our states extensions office. you may want to see if they have any grants or advice. also...
are we human, or are we dancers....