or Connect

Posts by Marysmama

I know how you feel about Twilight ending. First off...have your read Midnight Sun? It's a retelling of Twilight from Edward's perspective. This is a partial manuscript that Stephenie Meyer started writing a few years ago. She lent copies of it to the actors of the movie and then it got leaked. So...she decided to put it on hold. However, she did post the partial draft on her website for her fans to read. It's sooo good. Only 12 chapters and you don't get to the meadow scene.
OMG! Susana you are so right about the hospital scene. I cringe when I see it. Atrocious acting! And what about the stupid nasal canula up by her eyes in one shot then down on her cheek the next. Up, down, up down. Oh, and you're also right about how she acts like she does in other movies. Kristen Stewart basically played Kristen Stewart reading Bella's lines. If you see her in interviews she gives of the same apathetic, uncomfortable vibe. GAH!
I agree with you Nolansmummy. I didn't like Kristen Stewart at all as Bella. Not enough emotion, to many odd breathing/huffing sounds. Her mouth was constantly agape. She seemed annoyed all the time. Why would anyone want to be her friend in the movie? She came off as antisocial and awkward. The books will certainly help fill in the gaps. They are a fun read. And when you're done with Twilight, you should read the first 12 chpaters of Midnight Sun. (It's a partial draft...
Rob and Kristen are not dating, never have been. She has a long time boyfriend. They are good friends and have great chemistry. As does the entire cast.
I have not seen the movie. I'm on the fence about seeing it because I have read some terrible reviews and seen clips of it on the internet. From what I've seen of the movie, it's is all wrong. I'm worried that I'll have to re-read the entire series plus the first 12 chapters of Midnight Sun just to scrub the images from my mind. I'd rather not do that. On the other hand, I'm glad you liked it. Many people have. There are some great discussions on TwilightMoms.com...
I loved Little Miss Sunshine as well. Just so funny and so real. I had a heated discussion with my father-in-law. He didn't like the movie because he thought it glorified dysfunctional families. He also thought it portrayed Olive's character as ugly. He felt that the actress would have lasting issues over it. I could understand someone not liking a movie, but for him to have such a way-off-base take on it blew me away. I for one felt that many families are like the...
It doesn't have to be back to square one. Remember potty training is always a two steps forward, one step back process. So, she asked for a diaper to poop. That's ok. Take the diaper and dump it's poop contents and flush them down the toilet. Tell her this is where the poop is supposed to go. Then go back to bare-bottomed and focus on having her just sit on the toilet after she pees. Other good times to sit are about 20 min after meals. Reward her for just sitting...
Quote: Originally Posted by InchByInch That being said... Does anyone know when I should start worrying she's holding her poop? She normally goes about once a day, but hasn't gone at all in the two days since we've started the bare-bottom thing. I'm assuming you're putting a diaper or pull-up on at night...right? If she had to go, she'd probably go then. Is she farting at all? That was usually my first indication that something was up with my...
Go Maddie!
Good Luck!