or Connect

Posts by Milo

Thanks, my other sons are not circ'd and they all separated "normally" by three years old. So I wasn't really worried, but still.....I didn't know of any boys/men not retracting so far past toddlerhood.  And although he's pretty sure he'll NEVER do THAT with his penis, I'm glad to know it wouldn't pose a problem when he does become sexually mature.   He'll be glad to cancel the follow-up appointment - and we'll just wait for a few more years.   Thanks.   Milo
my son, 12, is small for his age, and just beginning to start physical changes for puberty.....some tiny body fuzz.  And at his physical for the last two years, the doc has mentioned that his foreskin is "too tight".     He's had ONE slight infection under the foreskin, at about two years old, that cleared completely with homeopath cinnabar remedy.   Now, he has no trouble urinating, and no infections.  He's a very clean and tidy person, so hygiene isn't an issue...
I am doing the search for a doctor for the Adiana procedure, and beginning to wonder about the effects on my cycles.  I know every body and every woman is different, but I'm really curious how others did with cycles and pms type symptoms after any kind of tubal ligation. If you are willing to share, I'd like to know your good or bad experiences.   Thanks,
I understand your feelings, and wish I had something wise to say.  We welcomed our lovely surprise baby girl at the end of January to make baby #7.  I never thought I'd have this many children, and am amazed every day at how blessed we are.  And I remember very clearly "knowing" during her labor that I was done having babies. (I'm not as young as I used to be ;) ) We want to make sure there is time and energy to really parent and homeschool all our children.  Given our...
could be.  Starting with my third baby, I have experienced a quick ( two to three weeks) end to the lochia, and then a single "period" at about 6 weeks postpartum.  As an EBF mama, it is freaky.  The good news is that I then enjoyed a 10 to 12 month holiday with no periods until the return of fertility at about a year postpartum.   I do know several other mamas who had one period like episode at the 6 to 8 weeks postpartum window, and then no more.  Two mama friends...
I did some more looking online, and found the Adaina, the same idea but using medical grade silicon, instead of metal coils.  I like the non-metal aspect.  Still looking for info.  
Hi all, I'm just trying to do my homework in advance. DH and I are expecting a bonus baby in January - despite our efforts to avoid. We are rejoicing in the chance to have another baby, but really want this to be the caboose in our family. I know that I need to do something permanent when the new baby is between 3 and 6 months old, and I'm crazed, sleep-deprived and overwhelmed. Otherwise, the little one will be a year old, our family will have adjusted and we won't...
I remember one day when a friend was over, thinking I could SHUT THE BATHROOM DOOR - what a treat! My then 25 month old freaked - screaming, crying, plastered to the door. I felt so awkward and defensive, and started to say something to explain to my friend. She stopped me cold - her two boys were with a full-time caregiver while I was home with my children. She said " Wow, my boys didn't do that - I wonder if they love me that much?" Gave me a different...
It saved my family. I had three children under five and was ready to go to work so I could let someone else deal with the kids, or get us all medicated. You can start doing the plan without buying the program. I originally split the cost with two friends and we shared the materials. The shopping guide is helpful, but not necessary if you take the time to read the labels. The first three weeks were the worst - so hard as we all detoxed, but the next three weeks...
Thank you ALL for all the links and encouragement. We did take a break from the math ( and all school ) for an extra long weekend while Daddy was home from work, and then I found an online freebie that gives 5 minute drills on multilplication, with several levels. He has voluntarily been practicing for 15 or 20 minutes a day, with no whining and we are both much happier! The game keeps track of your score, and repeats any missed problems. He is proud to report his...