or Connect

Posts by cortsmommy

I want to start taking the Lugol's iodine as I feel that I could really benefit, but all of the mentions of the various other supplements many of you are taking has me concerned that it might be unwise for me to just take the iodine. What else is absolutely necessary? I'm on a tight budget.
I'm an 5ft4 and currently weigh 170, which is really unhealthy. My goals are to work out at least 30 mins a day. I want to get down to 135lbs.
I'm 5"4 and I currently weigh 170 and I wear a size 12. When I was 140 a few years ago I wore a size 7. It all depends on your body type though. When I weighed 125 I wore a size 4.
I just tried a neti pot with my six year old boy. He has hay fever and allergies so I just showed him me doing it and said LOOK ISN'T THIS COOL!?!? He was excited to try it. I made sure to tell him to breathe normally through his mouth and just relax. He did just fine.
I finally got a workout buddy and we have been holding each other accountable. That has really helped me to get started and finally be serious.
That sounds a lot like TN's situation.
I am currently working on my Master's degree in Education and am in the process of a 1 year long internship through the University of TN in Elementary Education. Ideally when I am finished with obtaining my degree and my teaching license, I would love to start an independent school that I would run out of my own home. I would only take on a maximum of 10 students at a time. I will have a large garden that will benefit us all for great learning opportunities across the...
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaArcturus I don't think I can get on board with the grain hate. For one thing, a low carb diet affects your brain chemistry, your body needs carbs to manufacture seratonin, the neurotransmitter that makes us feel happy. There have been cases where low carb people have dieted themselves straight into a severe chemical depression. Seratonin is also essential to the chemical cocktail that is love. For another thing, I...
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is very different than distilled vinegar. I am not sure if the study was done on one type of vinegar. I found this too. http://www.helium.com/items/811983-u...-teeth-healthy
Quote: Originally Posted by bohemama I hope to hear that you are feeling better after starting this (if not a bit thinner). I started out a little heavier than you and feeling close to the same way. I feel so much more energetic now! I've been dancing with my girls to Christmas music for hours this week. That wasn't happening last week. If anything the CO/ACV has changed my entire mindset about taking care of myself and I'm making it a priority. The...