or Connect

Posts by DecemberSun

If you are a woman trying to conceive, expecting a baby, already on the Motherhood Journey, or anywhere in between, consider joining our Sacred Circle! We will offer meetings once a month. We will be accepting Love Offering/donations. This will cover the costs of all your beautiful supplies. Meet like-minded women, chat, eat, and make a fun and useful project or craft. Our gatherings hold space for women to connect with one another and share their experiences in...
If the commitment of 8 or 12 week Sacred Pregnancy classes doesn't appeal to you, if you are still trying to concieve, are already a mother- or anywhere in between on this Journey of Mothering- come join the Sacred Circle! Monthly gatherings for likeminded women to learn, share, and celebrate! http://www.meetup.com/Sacred-Circle/events/161994222/    x Click on a photo to select it. Photo Albums:Loading Albums...   Or, select an image to upload: Image...
I am not a salesperson, I don't want to become a millionaire- I truly wish to change the conversations about birth, from those of fear and doubt to those of encouragement and empowerment. I'm bringing Sacred Pregnancy and Birth Journey classes to the east valley. This Friday night, I'm hosting a free preview night- come get a taste of what the classes and the Sacred way are all about. In the near future, I will offer full day mini-retreats for those interested- if...
I love the creations we make- essential oil blends, herbal sitz bath packs, and fun art projects created while in a circle of chatty women.  :) I love helping mamas create a sacred space of their own to connect with baby, write birth plans, come up with mantras for labor, rebozo techniques, planning for support and meals during the babymoon, releasing fears before labor begins, keeping communication open and flowing with partners, and those surrounding the pregnant...
Any Valley of the Sun mamas want to know more about the Sacred Pregnancy movement? Any pregnant mamas interested in meeting new people, learning more about themselves, and looking for an awesome prenatal class? Any birth workers looking for something new and different to recommend to natural minded clients? Come to a fun, free, informative info night to learn more about the 8 week Sacred Pregnancy classes, and 4 week Birth Journey classes.  Here is the link to the...
Have you found anything yet?  I wanted to suggest joining the azmamas yahoo group.  They're not as active anymore, but a great group of crunchy mamas.  :)   I'm in NE Mesa too.  :D 
Sounds like Tempe would be where to look.  Chandler and Gilbert are great too, but Tempe has a great crunchy feel, lots of walking/biking, parks, events, etc.  ASU is in the heart of Tempe, so lots of different people all together and a fun nightlife.  There are amazing homebirth/crunchy mama groups out here too.    I'm in Mesa, just east of Tempe so let me know when you get here.  :)
I go to church when I can.  That really fills me up.   I dig in the dirt and play in my garden, which is an awesome quiet time to reflect, talk to God, breathe, etc.   I pray silently or sing as I'm just doing day to day stuff.  It's off the top pf my head, informal, and fun.  That's my way of getting centered, grounded, and communicating with Spirit.   I make a conscious effort to be grateful and positive.  The more I recognize and give thanks for that all I...
Very excited about this!  I'm moving and just took my 2012 TM off the wall, which reminded me to find out the timing for this year's map.  Thanks, Tracey.  :)   I use phrases and pictures from magazines like back isues of Mothering, Mother Earth News, Sunset, Better Homes & Gardens, etc.  Not everything manifests, but most of it does.  And it's true that it can keep working til the very end of the year, and beyond.  For me, the TM is a visual reminder of what I want...
"I wasn't sure that I really was in labor until about 12 hours after the contractions started. I mean, contractions that are 20 minutes apart isn't the definition of active labor, right? I informed my midwife not long after they started, and she told me to call her back if anything changed, so when things DID change, we called her right away. When my contractions went from about 20 minutes apart to 10 minutes apart, I called her. There really wasn't any assessment done,...