or Connect

Posts by OkiMom

I love the little doll sets I might have to keep those in mind for the baby next year..   I haven't gotten ANYTHING done. I need to get a move on it.   I got to do DD2's birthday presents soon.. So, this week/weekend I need to finish 1 dress, 1 skirt, a stuffed turtle, hairbows, and a purse to match either the skirt or the dress.
Got some workers coming to look at things that need fixing. The appliance repair person just left after looking at the dishwasher (whos offically D.O.A.. its computer board thing has died) and then someone is coming this afternoon to fix a door (or most likely replace it, this split almost in half!).. Ive already finish school with the girls as well.   Things I still need to get done: pull out workout DVDs put remaining DVDs away work on laundry wash...
So DH got the flu shot last week (mandatory, they aren't given a choice) so we all had the flu since Friday.. Happens every year, last year he wasn't home when he got the shot and none of us got sick. I swear vaccines cause more illnesses than help over here..   The house looks horrible and our yard is a disaster from the storm that came through this weekend.. Tomorrow should be a busy day, I might declare a school "holiday" so I can get some work done outside (if...
Yesterday I woke up late and with a migrane (I think I need to wash the carpet or actually wash the mattress like Ive been meaning to, I think Im allergic to something in my bedroom) and then had an appointment in the afternoon so nothing got done.   This morning so far I have: slept in made breakfast cleaned up my bedroom, vacuumed and made my bed fixed the curtains in my room helped the girls clean and vacuum their room pull out the 3-6 mo clothing for...
Monday we had spaghetti, Tuesday we had tater tot cassarole and tonight Im making twiced baked potatoes. All with salad since I had some that needs to be used up before it goes bad.
Good morning all!!   Bejeweled- you know a woman walks like 10000 steps within the walls of her own home each day.. so, you can count that as your daily walk   Didn't get everything done this weekend that I wanted to but I did get a ton done that I hadn't planned on so it all evens out. Hopefully today I can get some cleaning done. My kids are super fussy already though so no guarantees..   To Dos: Quick Clean house put things in attic (really this time,...
When my children start refusing to clean up their toys then its pretty obvious that they have to many. I will ask them if they are overwhelmed and would like to donate their toys to other children to pack them up and rotate them out. Ive been doing that since my oldest was around 2 and now they come to me and ask for help decluttering their toys when they start feeling overwhelmed. Like recently my FIL came for a visit and every time we see the inlaws they bring a huge...
My 3yo goes down around 730pm and is up between 5-530am. She hasn't napped since around 2 1/2.
All my children (well except the newborn) is expected to help keep their room and playroom clean as well as do chores around the house. They live here so they can help keep it clean.
I have a 5yo, a 3 (almost 4) yo and a 20mo.. They all start their bedtime routine around 630 and are in bed by 730. A lot of the time my oldest will look at books until around 8. My oldest gets up between 430 and 5, my 3yo around 5-530 and the 20mo around 530-6. The two oldest don't take naps any longer, the 20 mo takes an hour nap around noon.