or Connect

Posts by Binx67

Thank you all for taking the time to respond. I appreciate hearing the different perspectives since I haven't bounced this off of many people given the sensitivity of the situation. Even just telling one person can trigger a defamation claim. Though I have truth on my side, I could still be forced to deal with defending myself and putting DD through the wringer--something I want to avoid at all costs. She has been through enough, and we are seeing progress with her...
hello,   i am sorry that this is so long, but i really, really need advice.   last year, DD (then age 6) was asked by the school to attend play dates with a new student (age 6) in her class to be a "buddy" to this child and help her adjust to her new school.  DD and i went together for the first play date, but during the second two, the classmate's mother picked the children up from school and i arrived an hour later after getting off of work to pick DD up.  after the...
some new favorites i have discovered since becoming a mom:   Mole Music by David McPhail (i buy this for every child i know now)   Willa and the Wind by Janice Del Negro   The Wind Boy by Ethel Cook Eliot (a magical chapter book for older kids)   Mama, Do you Love Me? by Barbara Joosse   and classics:   The Runaway Bunny The Root Children Frog & Toad stories (all of them!)
--
--
thank you, lauren.     binx  
--
--
--
--