or Connect

Posts by Yin Yang

I have been doing them religiously for 3 months. Every day, sometimes 5 times a day with amazing results. Last couple weeks I started to slack it! I have had really great results both emotionally and physicaly. I hold all my emotions in my shoulders/neck area and over the past 10 years or so the tihghtness in that area has been unreable. That all went away withi one week of doing the codes. Not kidding you. After only saying the praer my shoulders drop down and start...
I was wondering if any of you are doing healing codes based on the book "Healing code' by Alex Loyd. I have been doing them daily for almost 3 months with some pretty amazing results. Wanted to see if there are more like that here. It would be nice to share our experience.   Here's a website: http://thehealingcodes.com/
I need some help here. My almost 3 year old is the most stubborn child I have even met. EVERYTHING has to be his way. And i mean everything. Even if I offer him something he likes, he will say no, just to say yes 5 seconds later...everything must be his decision. We used to do EC with him. He was never really into it, but he was going pee and poo, at some point, most of the time. This was before he turned one. He NEVER EVER wanted to sit on a potty. We always had to hold...
Quote: Originally Posted by BellinghamCrunchie What about "Our Children" Anyways I really like "Our Calendar" and you are brilliant, as always. lol, thank you ) I think I do like Our Calendar In support of Mother Baby Center
Like it! Never even thought about that one! Trying find some synonyms for hope and wish and skipped this beautiful word all together!
I am coming to this forum for help, because my brain is just not working any more. lol I am a photographer who is trying to pull off a charity project. I will be making a calendar featuring local children and all the profit will go to a local Mother Baby Center that is really straggling financially. Anyway, I need to come up with a name for this calendar and I am not coming up with any ideas. I have talked to someone who did this and she called hers "Hope calendar" and...
READ THIS POST BEFORE WATCHING!!! Just got this in mail today and wanted to share. It's really graphic and it is NOT for weak stomach. Make sure NO children are around. As much as it is really brutal and very graphic, it has really good message in it. I think EVERY person should see this, despite of how sick it's going to make them feel. This movie is extremely well done and simulates (looks more than real) few different situations how car accidents happen, due to...
Our son is 24 months old and last few months has been a nightmare to put to sleep and to sleep with. Actually he has been like that since 6 months old, but back then it was still easy to put him to sleep. He's not nursing any more, so that is why it's impossible to put him to sleep at night. It takes somewhere between 1-2,5 hours to put him to sleep! I am so freaking exhausted. The worst part is that he will still sleep till only 5 or 6am. He averages 8 hours of sleep a...
I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to share my experience with getting off sugar. I was also a sugar addict for a simple reason - I am allergic to it. What really helped me and still helps me when getting of sugar or when I do eat sugar and get the low blood sugar levels....I carry around a homeopathic remedy made out of white sugar called Saccharum officinale 6X. I bought a big bottle of it and every time I get the feeling of sugar cravings or the shaking and...
I hope it's not too late for this: http://www.healingdownloads.com/free.php