or Connect

Posts by AnnieA

That's so funny because yahoo groups make me want to poke my eyes out. I love my FB groups though. Alright so I created a FB group for us to try out. We'll see how this goes.
Is that different than the social groups? I was just researching this some and it seems like even if we create a closed social group, the content is still visible. "All content in all Social Groups is visible to the public, but only group members may contribute content and participate. For example, only members of the "Minnesota Natural Birthers" group can post in the "Minnesota Natural Birthers" group forum or upload photos to its gallery." I think if we want to take...
I've thought that before too Baby_Cakes. The number of views is nowhere close to the number of replies each month. I've considered suggesting we move to a private group on FB but I know some of us prefer MDC format.
JJ, would you really want to be away from her every work day from 7-3:30 if you went fulltime? My work schedule (M-Th 4 PM-Midnight and  means that we almost never have family time. But I'd rather have as many daytime hours with her as possible instead of family time. But that's the dynamic of our house. If I could figure out a way to stop working but still provide health insurance for the family, I would in heartbeat. My work does not provide enough income for the...
MW, she has recently started taking a paci again. I gave it to her to chew on because she was gnawing her hands raw from these molars coming in. She fell asleep once for a nap sucking on it but I haven't been able to recreate that. The other night when I came home, she had woken up shortly before I got there and DH was holding her and she was sucking on the paci. So she does get some comfort from it. But she still enjoys laying in arms sucking her bottle. Sometimes when...
My DH is that way. And he has switched jobs a lot. His current job has been the best fit but he's mostly in charge of his own schedule. He can't deal with following other people's schedules. I get that but he would actually probably benefit from more structure, not less (i.e. be more productive, make more sales, etc.) but he doesn't like to hear that. I think there are a lot of brain changes going on right now and it's stressing them out. Ava has been super clingy too and...
Wow, akind1, I can't believe you have less than 3 weeks left on maternity leave! It seems like just yesterday we were waiting to hear that Theo was here! Enjoy the time you have left at home with him! Has N showed any interest in nursing again?   Baby_Cakes, that's so crazy that she remembers that! I had forgotten all about that! I need to dig out my wrap and try it again before shelling out the cash for the Boba. She may tolerate riding on my back again. But getting...
Hugs MW. I definitely understand that feeling. The thought of a new life is always exciting and I don't think that will ever go away.   I'm thinking about shelling out the cash and getting a Boba 3G. Ava is going through a phase of wanting to be carried a lot, especially in crowds and she's killing my back. I like my Bali Breeze wrap but she likes to go up and down a lot. So I'm thinking a carrier would be easier to manage. Thoughts?   Ava's sleep is still pretty...
So much to talk about! Let's see if I can remember it all.   Baby_Cakes, the CX-5 is cute! I drove a CX-9 a few years ago and really liked it. Smooth ride. When you do a lease, do you get to choose your color or do you just have to take what's on the lot?   FF and old charts...I've never paid for VIP access and I can look at all of my old charts, even going back to 2008. Under the "overview" section, is there a drop down arrow next to the Cycle date? That should...
That's a good point. I'm still a little sad about my chemical from a few months ago. I'd rather have not known. So good plan waiting until AF is late.