or Connect

Posts by heatherweh

Thank you for your help! I have found some reasonable information in past posts here, from doctor momma, and peaceful parenting so I am calmer! I think you are right, it could be normal retraction occurring, or a yeast or bacterial infection. They tested his urine only, no swan so I don't think it was for anything other than what would indicate a UTI. There was a little dried blood at the end today. I am applying a dab of bacitracin, and myconizol just at the tip. He...
My nearly 4 yo son Aiden began SCREAMING yesterday when he urinates.  He has had balooning the past few months from what I've glimpsed here and there.  I went right to the walk-in-clinic and the doctor said his urine text came back fine, not a UTI or bladder infection. Upon inspection, pulled back a little bit of the meatus skin not retracted, the doctor said the foreskin looks tight, go to a urologist, looks like he'll need to be circumcised anyway.  I'm terrified the...
My son is nearly 4 and never any problems with his uncirced penis.  Today he started SCREAMING when he peed, he has been SCREAMING and crying each time he has to pee.  He is a very tough little guy so its out of character for him and I know he is really hurting.  I took him straight to the walk-in and they tested for infection, which was negative.  The on-call doctor looked and just checked the tip basically and said that the foreskin looks very tight and there may be a...
I understand the suggestion.  While DH and I were having a laugh and then serious conversation about it I asked him if he wanted to see about therapy and he said "No why would I?  I'm happy with our relationship!"  ITA.  I am not the type to generally go jumping to wild conclusions or to be mistrusting of DH and I don't like drama, it isn't my bag AT ALL.  I wasn't suspicious of him at all until I found what I logically deduced to be incontrovertable evidence.  It was...
I kwym Bec.  DH cheated on me very early in our relationship, after we had been dating only a few months.  He did it in a very long-drawn out and cruel way, it was with my best friend at the time, he would essentially make up and break up with me and it made me feel like I was going crazy until my XBFF admitted everything.  It was hard, probably one of the hardest times in my life, but he seemed so very remorseful and willing to do anything to make it work so I...
I feel like if he was using condoms in some way, such as during sex or masturbating, I would have had some inkling before now since we have been together for 11 years.  We've tried different forms of BC and brought a few things into the bedroom before now.  He never liked condoms so after we had committed to be monogomous we never had them around.  It didn't really look used, just unrolled.  I have an IUD.  I can't think of any reason he would have a condom, but even if...
HAPPIEST UPDATE EVER:  I confronted DH with it and at first he didn't know what I was talking about and looked legitimately confused (yeah right he doesn't know, what a liar I was thinking) then I literally saw realization dawn and he said he got it at work, its a little hard to explain the situation because it involves police stuff but basically they had to buy some cover stuff at a gas station and his partner got beer and condoms and gave one to him.  I told him I was...
I've been on WW since July; consistent with meetings the whole time, consistent with tracking (but not exercise) the first four months, consistent with exercise (but not tracking) the past two and a half months. Oh, I've lost 30 or so lbs and have about 8 to go until I reach my goal. I am killing it at the gym, I mean going nuts with exercise, but I HAVE GOT TO get back to tracking if I expect to get these last few lbs off and make my goal and lifetime! Also, I...
DS has been so restless at night since turning 8 months old. The whole night seems to be him fussing and me trying to nurse him, rub his back, get him back to sleep. I can't understand where this restlessness comes from. He is wide awake right now (4am) and bit me when I tried to nurse him. Any suggestions for restless babies?
joined and joined! TY!