or Connect

Posts by delphiniumpansy

links?
I also have a whirlpool duet and I use charlies Tide F&C is not a good choice. look at these websites for more on why www.jilliansdrawers.com www.pinstripesandpolkadots.com I would go with Charlies as it is very economical and they do free shipping. Follow their directions and do not use any other detergents. Wash all your laundry in Charlies. Good luck!
Are you a licensed daycare provider? Because that would also make you a mandated reporter to CPS would it not? If you believe that this child is being neglected, then you should call CPS. That does not mean she is neglecting him by not taking him an MD but if she is not taking him to any professionals and he has issues that are not being addressed and she has a history of not understanding how to take care of him, then you could improve his life dramatically by helping...
I am not sure if this is the right place for this, but I find the Dixie paper plate ads really annoying and I would like to do something about them. They advertise that "my children come first" so I should use paper plates rather than dishes. That way, I don't have to do dishes and can spend more time with my family. That is just evil. So wasteful! I know they are trying to sell their product but that is so wasteful it is ridiculous. So, I don't want to write to...
Quote: Originally Posted by mykdsmomy Welcome I know the topic of vaccination can be overwhelming. You might want to start here at this blog http://insidevaccines.com/ There is lots of awesome information here (I disagree on the Dr. Sears book....I dont think he is unbiased about vaccines jmo) no one is unbiased. humans are biased.
Quote: Originally Posted by mykdsmomy That's like saying the mere fact that some unvaxed kids are blind is proof enough that vaccines are not the cause of childhood blindness. Yes, that is exactly what it means. Why is that hard to understand? Quote: Originally Posted by mykdsmomy I think most people would agree that vaccines are not the only cause of autism....but it doesnt mean they are not a cause or a...
First of all, when you get vaxed, your body has an immune system response. It varies by person but what you describe is perfectly normal and not an adverse reaction. Secondly, I would buy or borrow from the library the new Dr. Bob Sears The Vaccine Book. It is a great place to start your search.
\adgihpjagf
Quote: Originally Posted by kidspiration the lifetime costs to care for a child with autism has been estimated to be 4 million dollars. and yet more and more people are seeing this as unrelated to vaccination, particularly when unvaxed kids are also being diagnosed as autistic. I don't think you can downplay the importance of disease and illness prevention for those who truly have to work. If you were living paycheck to paycheck and you...
I am always surprised that those who do not vax find the pro vax comments of doctors and scientists surprising. It is like being surprised at a religious person's view of religion, imo. They believe in the science behind vaccination. Why is this surprising? I am totally in favor of everyone having the right to make their own medical decisions. I agree that no one should take away anyone's right to decline vaccines. I just worry about the rising numbers who do not...