or Connect

Posts by Vadalis

I have no first hand knowledge of this as with my first two kids we just vaxx'd because I was not educated and took the good old doctors word that the vaccines were necessary and safe. Recently been reading about the mercury based vaccines and from what I have read Thimerisol has not been used since 2001. True...false?
I just want to say thanks so much for all the good information!!!
With my "X" I experienced a C-Section with both kids. With my DF we have decided to do a homebirth. First off I have never experienced a birth when the baby followed the yellow brick road. Second it is a homebirth with a mid-wife, no doula as of right now. I wanted to ask if anyone who has been through could provide me some advice on making sure all her needs are met during the birth, while experiencing it as the father, and knowing what/when to do something? What are...
What I was thinking was compliance as far as timeouts go. Kids does something bad...gets a timeout. Kid is now forced to comply against his will thus creating more resentment and anger?
IMHO it is time to not be cordial and just let her know exactly how you feel and what you situation is. If it was me Tacfullness would be out the window at this point. Here is how I try to live day to day and I think number "3" applies. Just tell it exactly how it is to his X. 1. Be Impeccable With Your Word Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the...
I posted this in the Mixed Parenting Forum and have been getting timeout suggestions and stuff I have done in the past but am working towards a more gentle approach and need help. This little boy can be the most sensitive, sweet, and loving kid. We play, hug, have fun, talk, really enjoy each other. He is 4 years old. Here is my poblem I need help with: What I stated above can completely change in th snap of a finger and for reasons I just can't figure out....
Here I sit reading the recent threads and the my SS just asked me if I would make him some oatmeal. I told him not right now. He snapped out and picked up the kitchen step stool and chucked it into the kitchen cabinets. He then booked upstairs to his room. I just don't get it, I was not even mean or sarcastic, or rude. It was just a nice and simple "not right now" In the past and till now we were picking him up and showing him love and try talking to him in our laps...
This little boy can be the most sensitive, sweet, and loving kid. We play, hug, have fun, talk, really enjoy each other. He is 4 years old. Here is my poblem I need help with: What I stated above can completely change in th snap of a finger and for reasons I just can't figure out. Example: We were both walking into my office room type thing and he tried to squeeze by me. While doing so he stubbed his toe and snapped out. He told me I was stupid, he hates me,...
I had my kids for my 50% of the time as I share custody with an X, and when the kids first get to my house they completely clash with my BTB's little boy for about the first six hours. I know for a fact the X gives them sugar at will, and soda...GRRR...caffine!!! After those six hours they are fine. We have pretty much stopped with the sugar except for maybe a cookie for dessert. Wow you should see how my daughter completely changes when she has sugar, it was almost...
I have been feling tired, have heartburn, get headaches, constant flem and sinus drainage. Recently got into researching and have been enlightened as to the TRUTH about cows milk, red meats, synthetic vitamins and minerals, dyes, and countless things that I never knew. It was the whole ignorance is bliss thing and I will never have any problems because of what I eat. I ADMIT I AM WRONG! Based on my new found enlightenment I am seriously researching how to change my...