or Connect

Posts by nashvillemidwife

I think it's interesting (though completely understandable) that the posters in this thread who are most insistent that we're a bunch of mean bitches are the ones who have read our comments about them, while so many others have now wandered over there to see what all the hubbub is about and came back to report how more moderate than they expected. There have also been many posters over the years who have gone over with hurt feelings to defend themselves and ended up...
  What exactly is your point? We're not allowed to have opinions? Yes we judge. So do you. Do you want us to apologize for it? Do you want us to feel shamed? There's a reason the name of the subforum is MDC Therapy. Yes, some people on that thread were particularly harsh, and they were duly called out for it. When people talk about the board being mean,  no one's realizing that they're talking about one or two specific posters. We all have them. It takes all kinds. But...
I'll tell you why I do it. I myself very rarely take anything from MDC to discuss over there, when I do it is always something birth related; and the threads about MDC that I read and comment on over there are almost all birth related. Personally, I do it because my years of training and experience as a professional carry some weight over there. I 100% support natural birth and home birth and even a woman's right to UC. But often when I come here armed with facts, I am...
Sorry, double post because I was posting from my phone.
Wow. Yes, we all noticed immediately. Have you never been learly and taken a "wait and see" approach when someone who has wronged you in the past suddenly professed a change of heart and promises they have revolutionized their behavior? The reason we keep explaining why we have the MDC discussions at TWWS is because people keep asking. Maybe you're not reading all the posts?
Also, ignorant people on this thread are talking about TWWS as if it's THE MDC snark board. I think it's getting singled out because there are so many genuine members of both boards here to discuss it. That one forum at TWWS is certainly not the only place on the internet where MDC is discussed, but we are probably the tamest.
Thank you! People here don't seem to have any grasp of what the board is about at all. It is not a snark board. It's just another board on the internet that one o f our many forums happens to be about MDC. I think people are assuming that because of the name of the board, our sole purpose is trolling the internet for lulz. That's not what it means, it's an inside joke. Maybe people should go over there and check it out before they start spouting off on something they don't...
  Usually the truth lies somewhere between.   I'm glad you've remembered that you had that discussion with your friend, because until now you've not been able to remember it and so accused us making it all up. Maybe now we'll get an apology for being call liars?    
waiting2bemommy, no one is threatening you. Just stop. All everyone ever wanted was to make sure your kids were safe.   We put them in day care just so we can troll MDC and be mean all day long. Do you really believe that? Come off it.   That is exactly what the screen shots are for. Because if you come back and delete the posts in which you talk about all the horrible things that have happened or are happening around your kids  or the behaviors they are displaying,...
That's her story. There were plenty of people from here at MDC sending her PMs too. It's too bad TWWS crashed and lost its backup earlier this year or you could have seen for yourself how it really went down over there. Based on the things she posted publicly, people were terrified for her child. And no one needed to troll her for private info. I was not involved but I sat here in front of my computer and watched it all go down, and there was no information found about...