or Connect

Posts by nashvillemidwife

I apologize for violating her privacy and I edited my post, as should those of you who quoted me if you are really concerned for her privacy also. However, this has been discussed at length and today is the first mention of CPS ripping her baby from her breast. The only person she's ever mentioned ripping her baby from her breast before was her boyfriend, which is one of the many reasons everyone has been so concerned.
waiting2bemommy, do you really want to discuss that again? Those people were (and still are) very concerned about your children.
 I can assure you, if the PMer had been a regular member of TWWS, the PM would have been an invite to participate and learn. We have made a few enemies lately and pretty much anytime an MDC poster is discussed one of those enemies comes here to tell them about it. These are MDC faithfuls who are stirring up sh*t and trying to make trouble for the TWWS board. Regular Trolls pretty much keep to ourselves.  
Quote: Ashamed? Don't be absurd.   Quote: No, it's a way to feel better. It's a place that you can talk about your fears and frustrations that you can't say here. It's the place I go to vent and get support for myself when I'm called a fear-monger here for telling a woman with a high-risk pregnancy that UC is not a good idea for her.   You seem to be under the impression that the members of TWWS are only dedicated to that board, with a mission to scour MDC for...
I get many of my contacts via email, and if it's a simple inquiry I respond ASAP. I return calls during office hours, which may not be every day.
I am forming a midwifery study group that will be starting this fall. It will be based in Nashville, but we will be having physical group meetings only once a month to accommodate students who wish to come from further away. We are about an hour from Bowling Green. If you are interested in the program, please email me at study@nashvillemidwifery.com for more information.
I am forming a midwifery study group that will be starting this fall. It will be based in Nashville, but we will be having physical group meetings only once a month to accommodate students who wish to come from further away. If you are interested in the program, please email me at study@nashvillemidwifery.com for more information.
I am forming a midwifery study group that will be starting this fall. It will be based in Nashville, but we will be having physical group meetings only once a month to accommodate students who wish to come from further away. If you are interested in the program, please email me at study@nashvillemidwifery.com for more information.
I recommend that you find a midwife student group for discussing these kinds of situations. Does your preceptor know you posted this here? You may be giving more information than she would like posted on the internet, especially in a forum that's not really designed for birth professionals to ask each other about clinical questions in front of the general public.