or Connect

Posts by lizzie

Thankful-mama, I would so be stripping by your point! I'm always so against that until I get to my edd. I did try a stretch and sweep thing a week ago, but it did nothing. I will say that I was so sure things would happen sooner, and yet despite trying very low-key encouragement to the baby to MOVE OUT, that hasn't happened. Kind of leaving me to feel like Baby just really needs this time in there, reagardless of what I want. Happy I didn't do anything stronger than what...
Congratulations, L&K'smommie!! Welcome Baby Beckham! Can't wait for details!   Elonwy, I know what you mean - Mom is totally not being a pain in the butt and it's just such a relief. I had really wanted the baby here first too! My son doesn't want to go to the birth center if he has to wake up to do it, and she has no problem with staying home with him if that's where he's at when it happens. It's nice to know the kids will have some support - they were going to have...
Congratulations! Welcome, Kentley! I love that name, and that picture is just so cute! :)
Congratulations! My newphew spells his name the same way as your Johnathon! :)
Ryleeee, Zao is so sweet!!!! Love those sweet cheeks! And the name! And my dh loves Elliot Smith! :) Can't wait for details!   Becca! WOOHOO!! I'll be thinking of you!! ELVs!!   Evergreen, I feel you. I think my midwife is being weird, thinking that bc we moved out of the apartment we're planning on having the baby here at the house - she knows it's what I wanted. We're not planning that, but... :-/ it IS what I wanted. Like you, I'm also pretty much to the .....
Here I am! Due May 28th, 39w3d? 4d? My last two were born the day after their due dates, so I'm trying to keep from planning the birth for this weekend. :) It's been so long since I had a baby I don't remember much about what happened that last week the last two times! I know I had plenty of braxton-hicks but I don't think they were ever painful before, and a few have been in the past 24 hours - I don't think that matters, but I'm hoping my body's not going to do this...
  Why yes it was my birthday, Ryleeee, thank you for thinking of me! :) And I can't wait to see that chubby little doll! So happy you're through it!   Evergreen, I remain amazed by all you mamas that are working while doing this...! And I promise you the baby will come out eventually. :) Lol!   Becca, sounds like you guys really did have a great wknd! I got all teary-eyed when we did our Last Dinner Out As The Four of Us... and then we've had dinner out a...
That is so funny that you still get all the silly comments! More funny weird/surprising than funny haha, lol, but you know what I mean.
Congratulations! What a beautiful little guy! My grandfather-in-law changed both of his children's names after his wife filled out their birth certificate forms! Can't imagine my MIL as a "Barbara" though, so he seemed to know what he was doing. :)
Oh, MamaChef! She is just delicious! What a sweet little thing! Congratulations! And very well done, framing it all the way you have - you worked so hard, and trusted yourself! You have so much to be proud of!