or Connect

Posts by blessedmom68358

Could my baby girl be added, please? (Thanks!) She was born the morning of her EDD on 6/25/08 Casslyn Jacey Hope, aka - Cassie 9lbs even, 20in First home (water)birth Birth story link: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=929764
I'm feeling a little better this week (she was two-weeks old yesterday), so I decided to post it. It's copied/pasted from my blog so names are in there. If it's not obvious, Jason is my DH. The other names are mostly my kids or parents. Thanks for reading, if you do...this birth was such a blessing, yet so difficult for me. I have zero regrets about having a homebirth though...just wish it had been easier and more blissful. However, I am so very, very thankful we...
Gentle I'm so sorry you didn't get the support with the LC that you so desperately needed...how rotten of her! I'm getting past the fog now, but was having lots of crying (my own) bouts here as well. I know how rough those emotions can be. I hope you feel better soon! ...Baby, too! Mine is content with round-the-clock nursing, but, woosh...mama's gotta rest sometime and dozing while feeding all day/night doesn't do it for me.
Congrats, mama...& WTG! Glad you're basking happily on the 'other side' now! What a trip, huh?
Very sweet babies! Here's my Casslyn's (Cassie's) first week (week two are still on the camera and our photo shoot pics from last week haven't arrived yet)...if it works: http://smg.photobucket.com/pbwidget....a/e9be6bae.pbw I made her an online digi-scrap book, too, but it has a lot of personal info on it to be sharing publicly. ETA: If the PB slideshow link above doesn't work, here are some individually: Preg &...
Introducing... : Casslyn Jacey Hope (*last name*), aka - Cassie : Info/Stats: Born 6/25/08 - her EDD and my grandpa's birthday 9:00 am 9 lbs even (our biggest baby by a pound!) 20 inches long Brief story: Our sweet little princess was born at home and in the water on her EDD of 6/25/08. Pre-labor began the previous Thursday and I then seemed to spring a leak at about midnight the following Tues/Wed. Obvious contractions followed. The kids were in bed. I...
(((Hugs))) I've had them with three of my four babies so far...even with a great "lactation-consultant approved" latch. My babies tend to have high palates and short tongues. I'm also relatively fair-skinned. Hence, ouchie nips for up to eight weeks. I'm actually having them nursing my 2yo (only before bed now) as well since I'm pretty dried up/very sensitive being at the end of pregnancy. Keep up the Lansinoh/air/breastmilk on nips, definitely have baby's latch...
The search feature is disabled here right now. I'm sitting here having ctx (uh...since last Thurs) and my EDD is a half hour away ...I do have a couple of things left to figure out ASAP, so figured I might as well get on it and thought some of you could maybe help. My DH and I are holding off on newborn vax'ing this time, but we have not yet decided what to do about the PKU & hearing tests for this baby? (Don't know enough...) This is our first homebirth. Any info...
The search feature is disabled here right now. I'm sitting here having ctx (uh...since last Thurs) and my EDD is a half hour away ...I do have a couple of things left to figure out ASAP, so figured I might as well get on it and thought some of you could maybe help. My DH and I are holding off on newborn vax'ing this time, but we have not yet decided what to do about the PKU & hearing tests for this baby? (Don't know enough...) This is our first homebirth. Any info...
Congrats and welcome to your new little guy! I know how intense those fast and furious labors can be; I've had a couple of them myself (with a long one in-between). WTG with the no-med route!