or Connect

Posts by blessedmom68358

Congrats on your new little princess...and house full of love!
Thanks so much!!! No idea where to find a medical supply store that would still be opened today where we live (we're pretty new here), but another mom just told me that she recently used the stuff that Michael's sells and it worked fine. I genuinely appreciate both of your responses. Thank you, thank you, thank you! The extra tips are great, BirthFree! Now my baby just needs to stay put another half day at least.
Awww...wonderful! Congrats!
I posted this in another thread, too, but thought I'd start a new one in hopes that I'll get the quickest responses... Assuming our baby stays in a little longer (feeling crampy), I, at the last minute, decided that I would desperately like to make a bellycast w/my DH tonight. However, we have never done one before and have no idea where to get the medical grade plaster gauze (or how much)? I've read the art store stuff can cause third degree burns. Can't have...
Very neat! Are you going to display them as they are (lovely) or add to them? Assuming our baby stays in a little longer (feeling crampy), I, at the last minute, decided that I would desperately like to make one w/my DH tonight, but have never done it before and have no idea where to get the medical grade plaster gauze (or how much)? I've read the art store stuff can cause third degree burns. Can't have that! No time left to order a kit. Trying to do this...
Feeling my rock hard "abs" for just a little longer. Can't beat the amazement of a little life created in love causing them...and then the thought of holding this LO soon making my NOT rock hard abs more than worth it. -AND- A guy who had been behind me in line at Wal-Mart today came running up to my cart in the parking lot as I was about to unload it into my van, said he was a chaplain with the Navy, and could he help put the big box (some shelves) in the back...
Getting close(r)! My EDD is the same as yours. I've carried this baby low for a long time, but the pressure on my cervix is really, really, really strong today...some lower back pain/pressure, too. ELV when the time does come - be it five minutes from now or a week+.
Woohoo; you're two days ahead of me...hmmmm? (LOL!) ELV!
Congrats on the arrival of your new baby girl!
Congrats, mama...and welcome to your sweet, new baby girl! Glad you had a great experience and successful VBAC.