or Connect

Posts by MyBabiesCome1st

I just found out today that my cousin used zicam and now is suffering from loss of smell. She can't smell anything. She said when she used the zicam she got a burning like smelling bleach and discontinued the use. If you look it up, there are law suits for this exact thing. I think this is one product I'd stay away from
I only wear a specific jean that Lane Bryant makes. They run like 50$ a pair but I use coupons or sales and I always hit the Good Will stores! I've really had luck finding them at the good will stores. I say try the better end stores, find what you like, then just hit the sales, and try good will stores. Just remember which Brand it is you like.
Thanks to everyone for the support. It's been almost 2 weeks now since I last got out of the hospital. I self-admitted because things were getting very bad and this last hospital stay did me a lot of good. I just hate how they let you out and the follow up care is poorly arranged. I have to call tomorrow to see what's going on with that b/c I haven't heard anything as to when my follow up apt. is yet, and I should have heard by now. My meds are more stable now too....
Quote: Originally Posted by lckrause Is this a "vitamin" type store or a natural/heath food store? It makes a difference as to what I'd expect. i don't know how to answer. i don't really want to carry the food b/c just starting out i don't know how it will sale and i don't want it to go bad, plus this is a VERY small store. I am thinking of having bulk herbs, teas, EO's, soaps, Burts Bees, soy candles, a few accessories, and I'd like to...
and there were no other stores like it in about a 30 mile radius, what sort of products would you hope to find there? Remember this is a small store, special requests and orders will be offered, but what sort of inventory would you hope to find?
This is a tough one. I've told my SIL she needed help and it went over rather well, she is getting the help, but it worked out (I think) because she and I are so similar I related her to me and what I was going through...ya know what I mean? I think it would have been a lot more difficult had I not had similar issues to her and had personal experience with what she was going through. I know her family kept suggesting she seek help and she was rather angry and upset with...
Well it looks like it's going to be a go on my B&M store. I think I got everything in order and my dad called me today (while I am on vacation) to let me know he found me a place to lease for my store. My head is spinning, I thought I had together what all I wanted to sell, but now I got a million thoughts going through my head. I know I am going to have bulk herbs, teas, spices, etc. I'll definately have E.O.s I'll most likely carry Burts Bees products and I'm going...
Let me give you a little history as I just feel I need to get this out. Back in Oct I was hospitalized for 10 days for trying to commit suicide. Just about a month before that I sought help for the first time, ever. I always knew something was *off* with me but I led such a *normal* (I HATE that term) life that it was hard to even convince myself that something was wrong. I thought I had it together even though something didn't feel right. So at first I was dxed with...
I am the adult child who lives 1300 miles away and has to deal with this several times a year. My family wants me home, I want to go home, but I can't always financially swing it. My grandparents can. They pay my way home all the time. I wouldn't go home otherwise, it wouldn't work, financially for me and 2 kids who require plane tickets. I don't think you should be obligated to pay her way home, just don't be heartbroken if she can't make it home b/c of her struggling...
Nope, never fairied. But I have received from RAOK and am very greatful for that!