or Connect

Posts by Elijahs Momma

I'm extremely embarrassed to put this out there but I just went to take the diapers out of the diaper pail and found maggots *shudders*. I didn't see a lot of them, but I didn't thoroughly examine it - I just saw a few and that was enough for me. What should my plan of action be?
Quote: Originally Posted by earthnut I got gelatin capsules from my local health food store. What do people use to grind the dry placenta? I didn't have anything to grind it with so I just put the dried placenta in a bag and hammered it until it was small enough to fit in the capsules lol
I got 250 "00" capsules and I had more than enough. I just shopped around online until I found the cheapest price. (I'm sorry, I have no idea what the website is). Hope that helps! Encapsulating my placenta was one of the best things I ever did.
DS was naked for several hours after he was born. He was wrapped in a few blankets and just had a cloth diaper placed in the blanket.
I hope this is in the right place. In my kitchen I have some tiles on my wall that are left over from where a counter top table used to be. The tiles take up a space about 30 inches long and 11 inches wide and it's about 3-ish feet above the floor. So my question is: What can I do with this? I'm not really looking to build another counter top table, but I've tossed around the idea of painting something on it or using vinyl decals. What other suggestions do you have? I...
Thank you! I'll go check that out right now
We're thinking about getting a tankless hot water heater soon. We are currently on our third hot water tank in 3 years and it looks as though we are going to have to replace it soon. We live next to a creek so every time we have a big flood (which seems to happen more and more these days) our hot water tank starts to leak and do other weird things. And there isn't any room to raise the tank up higher since our basement has a low ceiling, so we're thinking we'll go with a...
You only have to vax if you're sending your kids to public school and if she finds a great non-vaxing dr., let me know
I'm glad to see I'm not alone - I had some spotting this morning so I'm hoping it's af and not implantation bleeding (we weren't too careful for a while). It's just crazy, I didnt get af back until ds1 was 14 months.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crystal_R I would try cutting out dairy, it can't hurt anything. I'm in the process of trying that now with DD since she has periods where she screams and arches her back. How's it going? Have you seen any improvement with her?