or Connect

Posts by elvenom

I read that CLO shouldn't be taken in the summer months because of the too much Vitamin D. Is this really an issue? We are in Arizona and its already 90+ degrees and DS does get outside a bit. Should we NOT do the CLO now? He takes fish oils daily and so do I but of course it doesn't have vitamin A. He doesn't have the measles so we'd be taking it for any preventative effects for DS and for my newborn (I'm BF'ing her)...so if we supplement, how much should we be taking...
Thank you lades. She is breastfed, thank God. My DStakes probiotics and fish oils daily. I'll grab some CLO too. I'm pretty sure I had measles AND the vax when I was litle. thanks again..I feel better..I have been thinking @ this way too much.
Hello everyone, My DS is almost 4 and has never had a single vaccine. We decided we would do a select few vaccines sometime this year, but haven't really gotten around to it. Now there's a measles outbreak in Arizona (we're in Tucson) and normally we wouldn't be concerned too much, as our DS is very healthy, but we have a 3 week old daughter and I'm concerned that if he does catch it, he'll give it to her and he little body just can't handle the measles. But if we...
Hi All, I refused the hep b during our first birth, but didn't have enough knowledge to refuse the vitamin k or eye ointment/drops. Here's my question: are the eye drops JUST for STD's? Is there any way a baby can catch any other virus from just coming thru the birth canal? I done some reading and its never specific about why the ointment is used, just for "infections". I'm 95% sure we'll refuse but I would just like to know more about this. I dont have any STD's and if...
have you tried taking probiotics? I noticed in the past whenever I had gas something was up with my digestive system. so i'm waiting for my new supply to come in. i hope that works. i order from rockwellnutrition.com
April 13th. Its a girl!
Has anyone heard of taking natural progesterone during the middle of the pregnancy? I never had a miscarriage but I was diagnosed with uterine irritability w/ my first pregnancy and then my son was born almost a month early. Now I'm 6 month pg and had to go in and they told me the same thing again. So logically, Im thinking that I could deliver early--or even earlier--this time around. I wanted to supplement w/ natural progesterone to carry to full term. ??
Hi Ladies, This is my first post! I'm 22.5 weeks pregnant - its a girl! So yesterday I had this dull ache in my lower right pelvis region. I assumed it was round ligament pain (this is my 2nd pregnancy so I try not to freak out over every little ache or pain). Anyway, I woke up this morning and the pain was higher and moving to my middle. So I round up hubby and and my 3 yr old and we head to Labor & Delivery. I wasn't really worried but I thought better safe than...