or Connect

Posts by *bejeweled*

Hello. Yesterday I WOH. Today I: -made breakfast and coffee -got DD on the school bus -walked the dog -went to an appointment -picked up milk and a few groceries -rinsed the dishes and washed the counters -took out the trash -wiped down the bathroom -cooked spaghetti -watched Survivor and soaked the dishes -started washing the puppy's blankets -cleaned the litter box -gathered the trash Tomorrow I hope to take the puppy to the vet and go to a work meeting. Have a good...
Hello. We have been spending nearly all our time with the new puppy, Henry. . He is adorable and full of spunk. Yesterday we went to a training class. I finally colored my hair and made some chicken soup. Today I: -made breakfast and coffee -got DD on the school bus -walked Henry -cleared some spaces -rinsed the dishes and cleaned the counters -took out the trash -wiped down the bathroom I hope to: -read awhile -get the car oil changed -cook
Hello. Today I: -made breakfast and coffee -got DD on the school bus -watered the plants -went to an appointment -went to the bank and the pet store -washed a load of clothes -cleaned out the refrigerator -took out the trash -rinsed the dishes and cleaned the counters -tidied up -went to DD's piano school -picked up dinner Have a good night.
Thanks CW. I hope you get better soon. I've WOH the past 4 days, so I've been doing the bare minimum around the house. I plan to get some done tomorrow. Today I: -made breakfast and coffee -soaked the dishes -packed lunch -WOH -took out the trash -wiped down the bathroom -made dinner and did cleanup -researched Yorkie care
Happy Saturday! Today I: -played lots with the new puppy -made breakfast and coffee -rinsed the dishes and cleaned the counters -gathered all the trash I hope to: -take DD to the doggie boutique -take DD to piano lesson -put away all the clean, folded clothes -wash clothes and blankets
We got the cutest new puppy! He is just the perfect fit for our family. He's a 9 week old Yorkshire Terrier and he is just a bundle of (stinky) We've been mostly getting to know him and getting into a routine with he and the cat. So far today I: -had breakfast and coffee -WOH 1/2 day -did a small grocery run -rinsed the dishes, cleaned the counters -wiped down the bathroom -napped -took out the trash -gave the puppy his first bath with DD and her friend
Thank you CW!
I'm so glad that everything turned out okay ShyingViolet. How frightening.
Hi CW! It's great to see you. My parents came to visit yesterday for DD's piano and voice performance. Let me tell you---this place is clean! Hilarious. I mean, I decluttered so many nooks and crannies and even windexed the sliding door windows. Nothing like visitors to get you moving. Today we are going to the pound to see about adopting a little dog for DD. Wish us luck.
Good Morning. Today I: -made breakfast and coffee -got DD off to school -picked up eggs & coffee on the way home -took out the trash -started laundry load #2 of sheets and towels -decluttered and cleaned my reading nook -wiped down the garden chairs I hope to: -color my hair -pick up my new badge -make a quick trip to the store