or Connect

Posts by FishBounce

We had our 2nd attempt at the lvl 2 u/s last week. Dh and both our sons go to be there when we found out our 1st daughter is on the way! I'm still a bit stunned because I really thought it'd be a third boy.
Oh mama, I am so very sorry! Gentle hugs.
Absolutely not. My boys are 7 & 9 years old and I've always been that way with them. IME, most people find it outrageously annoying to have some random stranger's kids chattin them up. I don't want my boys bugging anyone.
I was just thinking about you! I'm so glad it went well. I was freaked out about having my stitches out too but it was easy. Stung a little bit but nothing compared to the pain of having carpal tunnel.
Nickey, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Gentle hugs mama. How is everyone enjoying summer so far? Anyone else stuck in the New England heat wave?
I'm not sleeping well but not due to hunger. For me, it's pee breaks, wacky dreams, my asthma acting up, or fetal movement.
Oh no, mama! I am so heartbroken and outraged on your behalf. You chose a beautiful for your sweet angel. Go easy on yourself while you begin to process this and start the healing.
That's actually the prime reason I never went to college. There are things I like but nothing I'm passionate about. I really give props to anyone who can find their perfect path.
I agree with the little bit of both theory. I know I've been more sweaty lately and with the recent heat wave, everything and everyone smelled bad to me, even my gerbils! LOL I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but the smell I really can't handle is from my vajayjay. Ugh. IDK if it's the pregnancy related discharge or what.
Holy yowsa! Healing thoughts and prayers, mama. What a scary thing to go through. I think you have every right to be disappointed in this change of birth plan. But like you said, most important is a healthy babe.