or Connect

Posts by Mommy2anangel

I hope this is okay to post. I just wanted to share this pic of me nursing my 3 1/2 yo and little brother waiting his turn. This was taken to celebrate WBW by a fellow tandeming mama friend of mine from LLL           Thanks for looking :)
Thanks for the responses. :) 
Pretty much what the title says. I keep getting "no matter how healthy your child is, they can be a host for diseases and my susceptible child get it"   How can a host carry a disease and not exhibit symptoms/not know etc??
I just had my second home birth a week ago. Id love to talk/get together/be FB friends my name is Sarah Tarwasokono if you wanted to create a group on FB.
Wow! Congratulations mama :)
Thank you everyone! :)    Yes we didn't find out gender/ do US. :)     I wrote his birth story and posted it in the Birth story forum- http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1340883/the-incredibly-fast-birth-of-benjamin-paul-new-years-baby#post_16813791
The birth of Benjamin Paul To my son, my precious little one, you are loved beyond measure. We planned a second homebirth for our third child. Despite the…. complications, for lack of a better word, with Bella’s birth at home (she was an unknown breech), I knew that I could not deliver a baby in the hospital unless medically necessary. After meeting with a few midwives, and praying about the matter, we decided that we liked Amy best.   I had another pretty uneventful...
We welcomed sweet Benjamin Paul New Year's at 7:20 am, after 2 hours and 20 minutes of labor (20 minutes pushing) I had been having prodromal labor for about 7 days prior and was finally so happy to go into labor. Born at home in the water. My water broke twice!!?! while in the water minutes before him being born. He weighed 7 lb 9 oz and was 19 inches long.    Added birth...
Oh my word! We have almost the same stats, lol. I'm going to post my update now. Congratulations mama!!!
I am so very very sorry for your loss mama! You're in my thoughts and prayers!