or Connect

Posts by rainface

Sigh. I know these are common. We just came back from Muffin's 15 month well child today. Our pediatrician is actually a pediatric ARNP. Very AP and breastfeeding friendly. The deal is, Muffin was a huge 6 month old. Huge, chubby, breastfed baby. Then she started moving and hasn't stopped since. She's probably gained 3 or 4 lbs since then, and almost as many inches. She's going to be a very tall girl. At nine months, the pediatrician said "get fats in her and nurse...
I so need this thread right now. I had such an awful day with my 15 month old yesterday. Awful. I felt ashamed of myself for yelling and upsetting her worse when she was already feeling upset. I think she's teething again after a 5 month hiatus. There was so much whining.  The sound was grating on my last nerve and I had a lot of housework to get done and errands to run so I wasn't able to sit on the floor and reconnect with her at her pace. We have our worst days when I...
1 dead holiday centerpiece 3 bags of recycling 7 25 ct packages of breast milk storage bags   13/2013
Okay, I'm in. I'm usually on mothering on my phone, which for some reason will only let me enter as a guest. So I can lurk, but can't post. But I've been waiting to join this thread for a while.  One baby blanket that I finally finished (the baby is only 21 months old...) and sent out the door. One package play food I accidentally ordered two of.    2/2013
Yeah, I lost my hair until 7 months. Now, it's been 12 months and I basically have bangs from my hair growing back in. It's ridiculous.
I honestly did think Toyota initially, but so what? She'll own it and make it her own. It's a pretty name and I've always been partial to Ava I have a little girl with a strong A name too...
I couldn't read and not reply...I actually found out I was pregnant while I was in pre-surgery to get my tonsils out. I had absolutely no idea. My boyfriend and I were not exclusive at the time, I was pursuing steps to get pregnant within a year or so (I was 30 and feeling my clock) but it was not my plan at that time. I told my boyfriend and he proposed and we were married within a week. I was told I have a rare marker on my blood type that can lead to severe...
Baby got a hold of my phone :-O Sorry about that...