or Connect

Posts by Snowflower

My dilemma is pre school. My dd is 3, the youngest in her 3-4 year old class. They offer a 'dance' class that costs extra, has about 10-12 kids in it, one teacher and lasts about 45 minutes. My dd has been peeing in her pants during this class and I found out it is because they DO NOT let them go to the bathroom while in the class. I am not happy, to say the least. My dd is devastated when she has an accident, which she has not had one since the first month of being...
For a yummy hearty veggie broth you shouldn't use overpowering veggies like broccoli kale and such. I like to do a roasted veg broth with garlic onions tomato turnip parsnip small amount of beet and celery. don't roast the celery though. after roasting the veggies pour in enough water to cover the veggies and add the celery. add bay bay leaves and maybe a couple whole peppercorns and cloves. Bring to a boil then let simmer for an hour. Do Not cook for more than an hour...
OMG with the DrEamS!!!! It was the same with my first, but I enjoyed them more. This time it's wearing me out. I'm going through a lot in my life and at night processing everything on a major level! With # 1 it they were more about connecting with her and being pregnant. I knew she was a girl for sure right off the bat. This time I can't feel the sex calling out to me. No baby dreams. I have been waking up and going straight to the dream dictionary's on line. It seems...
I own a coffeehouse and being pregnant makes me Hate coffee!! The smell makes me sick and the taste is awful! It's very hard to deal with! I don't love my chai anymore either. I am kinda enjoying yerba mate w rice milk and a little vanilla.  Funny part? I saw a lady at the shop taking a sip of her first morning coffee, hands all wrapped around the warm mug and her face was sooo content and loving it....I was overwhelmed with jealousy! ...My Vice! my sweet, dearly...
I just gotta say, getting a few *new* kitchen gadgets can inspire. I would like to recommend a Wok. My new bff. How does that pan Do That?? crispy tender veggies....it's so cool! (and simple) So ya, I second the stir fry idea! Plus you can do anything in it like sauces. I also like to browse the inter web for recipe idea's. Soups and lasagnas are simple and fun. Leftovers are there, that helps. You can do it, it'll be great! I have been there for sure! but now I'm...
OMG! That is just AWFUL! I am so sorry! I have also been overwhelmed but I can not imagine if family wasn't supportive.....but ya know what?....HER LOSS!! I am appalled at that woman! That is a horrible way to behave. Maybe it's good you see this side of her, and good your kids don't have her influence. You are Every Woman and can definitely pull this off...and so can I. Major adjustments will need to be made, but all for the better, right? We CAN DO THIS! Help or no...
thank you for the replies. i feel a bit better now. i just had to let it out somewhere. i do have friends, kinda. some help, but not a lot. i'm really missing my family. i just want to move back where my children can be close to grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins. it's hard. we will adjust. my husband really is so very sweet, just....lazy? not confident? dare i say self absorbed?....i dunno. but i love him. and he loves me. thank you for your understanding. sometimes,...
i don't know for sure if it will help, but it couldn't hurt. i think coconut oil is a cure all. love the stuff.
no vaccines here. i feel safer knowing her body is free from Nero  toxins and all the other strange and unnatural chemicals in the vaccines. she is 3 and also has not had to go to the Dr for a sick visit. runny nose, slight cough, 1 low grade, short lived fever and a bout of diarrhea is all we've dealt with so far. her immune system is in tact and doing it's job.
so glad to see this thread. i am overwhelmed, scared, soooo sick.... honestly i'm not holding it together very well. i do not love being pregnant. my dd is 3 and giving her a sibling is the only thing that is making this ok for me right now. my hormones are raging which is not helping. my life is chaos right now...i have a struggling cafe that prob won't survive, despite that we've put everything and then some into it, my husband,i love, but is less than helpful and...