or Connect

Posts by Amberoxy

I was just wondering if anyone is planning to come tomorrow? I hope you and Isaac feel better soon Sonja!
New thread for Feb... http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1190347
Hey all! I figured it was about time I started one of these monthly threads My place is available this week if that suits... Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Quote: Originally Posted by Amanda9542 Hi. No I'm not near westport, I have no idea where that is. I'm close to Burrillville/Pascoag, RI. Ohhh - ok - I know where that is. Yep -that's a doozy of a drive Beautiful area though! My husband and I had motorcycles before we had kids and we used to ride up there...
A toy swap sounds like a great idea! I don't know if I have anything anyone will want though...I do have a lot of infant type toys that are nice for little babies...Anika is starting to loose interest in them...
We will be there Sonja! I'm going to TRY to bring a quinoa salad...I have the ingrediants, just need the time to make it . I've been wanting to try to make one for a while... After last weeks playgroup I have been inspired to do a big toy purge . Out with the loud battery operated plasticy toys and in with the more creativity inspiring mostly wooden toys. Between Sonja's toys and Alana's great info on how toy play shapes a child's future, I realized that I need to be more...
Hi Steph!! Sounds like you had a nice holiday Sonja said she could host this week I know what you mean about Judah - Anika is turning 6 months old this week! She's able to sit up now on her own for long periods of time and she's definetely starting to be interested in more complex toys - toys that Sam still considers his .
Don't worry about it - I was so tired I ended up falling asleep on the couch while Anika was napping and Sam was playing Sonja - next Wednesday at your house sounds great!
Ariana - are you still having playgroup today?
I wish we could make it Jojo - Sunday afternoons and evenings are just not good times for us though It's funny, I thought Poppy was already one. Anika will be 6 months in a few days. I didn't realize they were only 6 months apart in age. Time went by REALLY slow while I was pregnant