or Connect

Posts by 2pinks

Unless there is "real" neglect I mind my own business. I don't like people giving me parenting advice so I don't do it to others. I will correct any misinformation that is out there, especially irt breastfeeding and car seat safety.
Quote: Originally Posted by Snuzzmom Yeah. I feel like this thread is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Obviously the OP already knows it's common enough, since so many of her co-irkers are doing it. This smells like a big old pile of judgement. Sorry, but that's how it reads to me. I agree. I have three children. One a "tween" doing ALL the "tween" attitude things and a little girl in the throes of "terrble two's" as well as a 4mos who nurses...
Sorry to say but if you want professional care for your lo it sounds like you're going to have to pay for it.
When the ask and can prove they are responsible for the upkeep of having pierced ears.
I'm so sorry about your bm stash!
Quote: Originally Posted by ElliesMomma 2Pinks: i'm a little confused... are you saying that your DH's children are nothing to your children, but your own daughter is pissed off if someone calls her younger sisters "half"? nothing to be confused about. my dh's children know of our children together and have NEVER publicly or privately acknowledged them in any way, shape, or form. Same goes for our marriage. So absolutely, they are NOTHING to my...
My dh's children are older than me. Dh and I have two children together. We're not close at all (nothing to do with us-they've have't had a good relationship in some years) so I honetly consider them nothing to my children. My dd (10) gets PISSED OFF if someone says they are her "half sisters." She quickly sets them straight and lets them know they are her "sisters." Period. I have a technical half-sister who I am 16yo older than her. She's not my "half-sister"...
This is a hill to die on for me. I would call the cops/cps whomever before I EVER allowed this to happen again. If this man does more damage to this poor defenseless BABY the OP could be held just as accountable b/c she knew about it and did nothing. Hill.to.die.on.!
Quote: Originally Posted by amandabarugh Can someone please pm me the name of this magazine so that I can stay FAR away? me too please
Your dh has HUGE issues and he is taking them out on you. I'd definately be quietly opening a savings acct, talking to a lawyer and trying to find a way out of this mess.